ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   DT to the sweet 15 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108212)

Chiefnj 01-11-2005 10:39 AM

DT to the sweet 15

http://www.profootballhof.com//enshr...elease_id=1370

tomahawk kid 01-11-2005 10:52 AM

Just saw this.

DT might make it on the first ballot after all.

Lzen 01-11-2005 10:53 AM

:thumb: Sweet! I doubt he makes it in this year but ya never know. I'm sure he'll get in eventually, though.

bricks 01-11-2005 10:58 AM

Well that's certainly good to hear :)

PastorMikH 01-11-2005 11:17 AM

I'm sure Marino and Young will make it. Irving should too based on Dallas' Superbowl wins when he was playing. That leaves 2 spots. Can DT slip in past these other players? I sure hope so.

Straight, No Chaser 01-11-2005 11:18 AM

Any thoughts on who will induct him?

Marty, Gunther, Hank Williams Jr?

--->

vckcchiefs04 01-11-2005 11:23 AM

If he get's in, I'm sure King Carl will be there do induct him.

JazzzLovr 01-11-2005 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser

--->

I'd like to see Gunther do it, but my guess would be Carl.

KC Jones 01-11-2005 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vckcchiefs04
If he get's in, I'm sure King Carl will be there do induct him.

Exactly, no way will Carl Peterson pass up the chance to stand up there and talk about himself and how great he was to draft DT.

Brock 01-11-2005 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I'm sure Marino and Young will make it. Irving should too based on Dallas' Superbowl wins when he was playing. That leaves 2 spots. Can DT slip in past these other players? I sure hope so.

I don't think Irvin goes in first ballot. He's more famous for coke and whores than for what he did on the field. DT doesn't go in this time either, IMO.

Straight, No Chaser 01-11-2005 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Jones
Exactly, no way will Carl Peterson pass up the chance to stand up there and talk about himself and how great he was to draft DT.

Of course.
Never having watched a ceremony in-person, I seem to think that more than one person gets up for each player so after El Rey, I can see Marty, Gunther, Neil Smith, or hell even Hank.

---->

Straight, No Chaser 01-11-2005 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I'm sure Marino and Young will make it. Irving should too based on Dallas' Superbowl wins when he was playing. That leaves 2 spots. Can DT slip in past these other players? I sure hope so

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock Landers
I don't think Irvin goes in first ballot. He's more famous for coke and whores than for what he did on the field. DT doesn't go in this time either, IMO.

I think, as Landers' typed, that it's Micheal Irvin, not Michael Irving or Irvins.

Michael has been campaigning as a normal citizen since he got his gig with ESPN. Even he was jumping Moss' actions on the TV last night, saying he wouldn't want to play on the same team...

---->

PastorMikH 01-11-2005 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock Landers

In all honesty, I'm not for him going. I never really cared for his showboat style. In fact, with all the stuff you mentioned, that should be enough to keep him out for a long time. But I am thinking that the voters would have a tendancy to vote for him because of what Dallas did while he was playing with them.

PastorMikH 01-11-2005 12:48 PM

Quote:

I think, as Landers' typed, that it's Micheal Irvin, not Michael Irving or Irvins.

---->

Well excuuuusse me for accidently misspelling his name. :rolleyes:

:)

MOhillbilly 01-11-2005 12:51 PM

Quote:

--->

Hank Jr. would be tits.:thumb: