ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OK, why would straight people do it in da butt? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108864)

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 10:55 PM

OK, why would straight people do it in da butt?
 
Homosexuals, I understand.

What's with straight chicks taking up the poop-shoot? :shake:

I mean, is that what Led Zepplin meant in "In through the 'out door'"? Enquiring minds want to know.... :hmmm:

Skip Towne 01-21-2005 10:58 PM

You'd have to ask Phobia. It's all he talks about......well, except blowjobs.

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
You'd have to ask Phobia. It's all he talks about......well, except blowjobs.

I've noticed that too....and Pink, didn't "look" the type....makes me kinda wonder 'where' he's gettin' that action. :hmmm:

Count Alex's Losses 01-21-2005 11:05 PM

Naturally I have zero experience with such practices, but I have heard popping it in the pooper is tighter than the tightest vagina. Or something.

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
Naturally I have zero experience with such practices, but I have heard popping it in the pooper is tighter than the tightest vagina. Or something.

Still.... :shake:

I mean, doc gave me a "husband's stitch" for each of my four kids, so I'm good. :hmmm:

KS Smitty 01-21-2005 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Homosexuals, I understand.

What's with straight chicks taking up the poop-shoot? :shake:

I mean, is that what Led Zepplin meant in "In through the 'out door'"? Enquiring minds want to know.... :hmmm:

Aren't you a Nosy "htismaqe"!

FTR I agree with most of the "straight dudes" it's exit only outback.

elvomito 01-21-2005 11:22 PM

so you're saying the doc made it tighter for him? interesting

nychief 01-21-2005 11:25 PM

what's a matter Sdchief? Never gave her the Shocker?

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvomito
so you're saying the doc made it tighter for him? interesting

That's ALMOST rep.... ROFL

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief
what's a matter Sdchief? Never gave her the Shocker?

Nah, I keep it all out of the stink; maybe my some of my ancestors came over on the MayFlower or somethin'... :shake:

elvomito 01-21-2005 11:30 PM

hey, leon phelps said "do it in da butt." so that's the definitive reason

KS Smitty 01-21-2005 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvomito
hey, leon phelps said "do it in da butt." so that's the definitive reason

Don't know who Leon is but by golly his relative Fred would say "DIE pillowbiter DIE!!!" :shake:

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2005 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Don't know who Leon is but by golly his relative Fred would say "DIE pillowbiter DIE!!!" :shake:

"Ladie's Man" from SNL...

No relation to Fred. ROFL

elvomito 01-21-2005 11:40 PM

fred may have recieved attention from an uncle as a wee pissant

Katipan 01-21-2005 11:58 PM

If it feels good for boys to do it to other boys, wouldn't it stand to reason it would feel good to do it to girls?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.