ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   So... throw me a frickin' party why dontcha!? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109628)

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-04-2005 08:27 AM

So... throw me a frickin' party why dontcha!?

Today is my one year anniversary on Chiefs Planet. Well...beer me's one year anniversary anyway...... my very seldom used original alter ego joined a bit earlier. So what did you all get me?

It's been an adventurous year. I'd like to thank the mods for not banning my worthless ass.....yet.... the liberals for filling up my rep..... the pricks for making life entertaining.... and all the little people for their love, support and friendship.

In my second term I promise to work even harder to be a sometimes sarcastic, often disagreeable but always opinionated jerk.... and I'll do everything in my power to get chocolate milk in the lunchroom.

Nzoner 02-04-2005 08:40 AM

Congrats on your first year.

The next time the mrs bitches at me about being on the puter so much I have to remember to show her guys like you and Saul that have been here about the same time yet have huge post counts.....and to think she accuses me of having no life. :D

Bob Dole 02-04-2005 08:41 AM

Will the chocolate milk cost extra, or be included with the standard meal price?

Over-Head 02-04-2005 08:42 AM

Get a fuggen life!!
I've been here for 4 years plus, and i'm only at half the post count of yours! :p

redfan 02-04-2005 09:18 AM

Alla ya'll need to get a life...

They've got regular milk, choco milk, fruit punch, and orange drink for lunch now. I had choco milk at my high school... :drool:

Hoover 02-04-2005 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me
Today is my one year anniversary on Chiefs Planet. Well...beer me's one year anniversary anyway...... my very seldom used original alter ego joined a bit earlier. So what did you all get me?

It's been an adventurous year. I'd like to thank the mods for not banning my worthless ass.....yet.... the liberals for filling up my rep..... the pricks for making life entertaining.... and all the little people for their love, support and friendship.

In my second term I promise to work even harder to be a sometimes sarcastic, often disagreeable but always opinionated jerk.... and I'll do everything in my power to get chocolate milk in the lunchroom.

You have only been here for one year?

:D

Saulbadguy 02-04-2005 09:23 AM

Congrats, for lasting this long.

Nzoner 02-04-2005 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhed
Alla ya'll need to get a life...

They've got regular milk, choco milk, fruit punch, and orange drink for lunch now. I had choco milk at my high school... :drool:

Holy shit look what the cat dragged in.

RNR 02-04-2005 09:24 AM

We are working on the party as I type. Waiting on a return call from Tim McGraws people. Thought it would be a nice touch to have some live music.

Hoover 02-04-2005 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head
Get a fuggen life!!
I've been here for 4 years plus, and i'm only at half the post count of yours! :p

I know what you mean, I don't know how these people do it?

redfan 02-04-2005 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
We are working on the party as I type. Waiting on a return call from Tim McGraws people. Thought it would be a nice touch to have some live music.

Josh Groban is a lock if we can also get Jessica Simpson.

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-04-2005 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBDelt260
Will the chocolate milk cost extra, or be included with the standard meal price?

I'll do what I can to make it a part of the price of lunch and not extra... but I'm only a man.

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-04-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover
You have only been here for one year?

:D

seems longer doesn't it.......

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-04-2005 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider

Please.....I don't know how I could ever thank you.....

ROFL

Calcountry 02-04-2005 01:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes, I remember you as a newb. :p Happy birthday beer man.