ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   "After the Bar" Crowd? Right this way... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109681)

Mr. Kotter 02-05-2005 12:22 AM

"After the Bar" Crowd? Right this way...

What's your story? Did you get lucky? Are you feelin' good? :hmmm:

Entertain the rest of us, most of whom were stuck at home? :banghead:

Fire Me Boy! 02-05-2005 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Entertain the rest of us, most of whom were stuck at home? :banghead:

Or stuck at work...

Mr. Kotter 02-05-2005 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
Or stuck at work...

You can entertain us too.... :hmmm:

Nzoner 02-05-2005 12:39 AM

The bars are still open,at least here.

Fire Me Boy! 02-05-2005 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
You can entertain us too.... :hmmm:

There's a shooting on 76th terrace... that's all I got.

Fire Me Boy! 02-05-2005 12:42 AM

Yesterday (or tonight, whatever) was my brother's 30th birthday... he's not taking it well, I don't think.

Jenson71 02-05-2005 12:43 AM

Tonight was a weird ****ing night. I go out to eat with two of my friends. After that, we go to a basketball game. I leave early with two girls who want to do something. Some kid I've never met pulls around. Asks if I want to come to his house. I say sure. I'm over there and they've got all this beer and vodka and weed all over this table. It's the kid, his friend, and his girlfriend all live in this big house in the woods. I pass on the stuff, watch a movie with one of the girls I like. We stop that and go meet this singer and his friends at a gas station. My friend knows this singer guy real well I guess. We all go back to the house in the woods. They smoke and play music. Then this guy starts rubbing and holding the girl I like. He's 20 I think. I'm thinking dammit, and then the singer and his group leaves. And then we stay there for a while longer while the other girl gets drunk and makes out with this goofy looking guy. Then I drive them back home at 12:30, and then I get on chiefsplanet.

Mr. Kotter 02-05-2005 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
The bars are still open,at least here.

I'm a bit premature; as usual... :banghead:

How's Sunday lookin'?

:p

Fire Me Boy! 02-05-2005 12:45 AM

I got my piano tuned yesterday...

and that's NOT a euphamism for something... I actually got the piano tuned.

Nzoner 02-05-2005 12:46 AM

I'll be a part of the bar crowd tomorrow night,it's the best I can do to stay on topic at this point.

Mr. Kotter 02-05-2005 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
... Then this guy starts rubbing and holding the girl I like. He's 20 I think....while the other girl gets drunk and makes out with this goofy looking guy. Then I drive them back home at 12:30, and then I get on chiefsplanet.

Jens, Jens, Jens :shake:

Did you at LEAST threaten to kick one of their asses? :hmmm:

If not, I'm sorry I "parodied" you; you and gochiefs ought to start hangin' together.

You are young enough, there is still hope.

DON'T go down the 'gochiefs' road; you are more worthy... :thumb:

Jenson71 02-05-2005 12:54 AM

No, I didn't threaten anything. I'm good friends with this girl, but I think she knows I've got deeper feelings for her than that. I don't know much about this singer bigshot, except he looks kind of like a badass, has 4 friends around 2-3 years older than me. I just kind of glared at the girl afterwards. I think she got the point but maybe felt there was nothing she could do. Hopefully, anyway.\

An I ain't no damn gochiefs.

Mr. Kotter 02-05-2005 01:02 AM

Quote:

No, I didn't threaten anything. I'm good friends with this girl, but I think she knows I've got deeper feelings for her than that. I don't know much about this singer bigshot, except he looks kind of like a badass, has 4 friends around 2-3 years older than me. I just kind of glared at the girl afterwards. I think she got the point but maybe felt there was nothing she could do. Hopefully, anyway.

Eh, sorry I was funnin' ya there, Jens.

For real, though? Don't let her drag you to things like that; if she likes you, she'll respect that as long as you aren't an ass about it.

Just say, "hey, I'd rather hang with you," or "are we together, or are you scammin' other dudes?" Honesty works best in cases like this...IMO. :hmmm:

Nzoner 02-05-2005 01:02 AM

Quote:

I don't know much about this singer bigshot,

Must be a real bigshot if he and his group aren't playing on a Friday night.

Miles 02-05-2005 01:03 AM

Didnt hit the bars tonight. Im on mardi gras vacation and am heading to austin tomorrow.

Though that doesnt meen i havent been drinkin.