ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   What would cause you to go into post-draft meltdown? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114521)

Soupnazi 04-20-2005 08:48 AM

What would cause you to go into post-draft meltdown?

After hearing all the draft speculation and watching this season of free agency, I can be fairly confident that things aren't going to be done the way I would do them. That leads me to believe that I'm going to have to prepare myself for the eventual feeling of being kicked in the junk at the end of this weekend. What would Carl have to do in the draft/around the draft to cause you to go completely ballistic?

eazyb81 04-20-2005 08:51 AM

Not getting Surtain would send me into a complete and utter meltdown. That along with drafting Erasmus James in the 1st round would have my reaching for the cyanide.

HemiEd 04-20-2005 08:53 AM

Trading out of the first round. :cuss:

Soupnazi 04-20-2005 08:53 AM

For me, if he drafts at the O-Line, D-Line, QB, RB, WR, or S positions in the first down, I'll be in the bell tower looking for revenge.

Baby Lee 04-20-2005 08:56 AM

Quote:

What would cause you to go into post-draft meltdown?
A time machine that took me back to a time where I had any expectations of this organization.

Iowanian 04-20-2005 08:57 AM

"with the 8th pick of the 2005 NFL Draft, that KC Chiefs have traded up, and select Maurice Clarett, RB, OSU"

Soupnazi 04-20-2005 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
"with the 8th pick of the 2005 NFL Draft, that KC Chiefs have traded up, and select Maurice Clarett, RB, OSU"

ROFL

nmt1 04-20-2005 09:06 AM

Nothing. I'll be happy and optimistic about whoever they draft.

Iowanian 04-20-2005 09:10 AM

we all know the Titus clan's nocternal emmission saturday....

"the 15th pick in the draft has been traded to the Oakland Raiders...........for a 2nd and 4th round pick"

"with the #xx pick, aquired by KC via oakland, the Kansas City Chiefs Select, Nomar Easy, FB University of Grenada"

Brock 04-20-2005 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
A time machine that took me back to a time where I had any expectations of this organization.

1972 was a long time ago.

Stinger 04-20-2005 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmt1

Thanks for your imput Mr. Dawes

shaneo69 04-20-2005 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmt1

Kum ba ya, my lord, Kum ba ya.....

Brock 04-20-2005 09:12 AM

About the only thing this team doesn't need is a running back and a starting tight end. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything.

Drafting another DT would irritate me a bit.

nmt1 04-20-2005 09:12 AM

Quote:

"the 15th pick in the draft has been traded to the Oakland Raiders...........for a 2nd and 4th round pick"

"with the #xx pick, aquired by KC via oakland, the Kansas City Chiefs Select, Nomar Easy, FB University of Grenada"

While that would be disappointing, I find it very unlikely to happen. Therefore, it's not worth worrying about.

KCTitus 04-20-2005 09:12 AM

Quote:

I wouldnt exactly consider laughing uproariously at the nonsense posted on Sat with a full blown orgasm, but to each his own.

That Omar pick was a riot, though, I dont care who you are that was damn funny.