ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Stupid media (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=121006)

schneider221 08-06-2005 08:55 PM

Stupid media

you know preseason is dominated by a few east coast topics when a journalist visits a team like the chiefs training camp with many stories( DJ, defense, vermeil) and can only talk about the TO/Mcnabb story....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ary/index.html

DenverChief 08-06-2005 09:00 PM

thats penis king for ya

Hammock Parties 08-06-2005 09:02 PM

He lost ALOT of weight.

Too bad he's still a fuckTARD!

Wile_E_Coyote 08-06-2005 09:38 PM

torn knee meniscus or not, kick him where his nuts should be Freddie

Halfcan 08-06-2005 11:18 PM

Stupid media-can we include Charles Robinson of Yahoo sports in that??
First he picks the Chiefs last, then he comes to camp and all he can do is say our offense is over the hill-brought up stadium issue as posible distraction(give me a break) Then in a new interview talks about future jailbird Odel Thurman and takes a shot at DJ in the process. Hey Mr. Robinson-why don't you let DJ hit you then say he can't tackle-What a dumazz-how did that guy get a job writing about something he knows nothing about. Halfcan

Big Chief Homer 08-07-2005 06:55 AM

why did he bother going to RFW for??

He could have wrote that from home.

brorth 08-07-2005 07:13 AM

Just my opinion: Everyone who leaves a place they felt undervalued wants that group to miss them, and they want that team to realize it after they are gone.

I feel dumber for having read that article. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Manila-Chief 08-07-2005 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Chief Homer

He could have wrote that from home.

My thoughts exactly. This is an eagles article not a Chiefs article. I would wish that no Chief will talk to this turkey after we win the S.B. Let him go and talk with the eagles.

I used to enjoy his articles ... but, he is not a sports reporter ... he is just someone who writes a "Nice" fluff column or stir up some controversy. Contrast his material with Clayton!!!!

Much like the new Star Chief reporter. She gives us no hard news about what is happening in camp ... only an "interest" piece about some aspect of players lives. Their lives may be interesting ... but, only after she gives us the facts of camp. .... Uh.... have I said ... "Man, do I miss Ivan!!!!!!"

Manila-Chief 08-07-2005 07:31 AM

You know ... it would be better if he was writing negative stuff about the Chiefs ... by visiting the camp and only writing about the eagles he did a worse service to the Chiefs and all of us fans. If I had subscription to SI ... I'd cancel it today!!!!

Halfcan 08-07-2005 02:58 PM

SI is only good if your waiting at the dentist and have nothing to read. The chiefs could win the SB and still the story would be about the Eagles or Manning or Tom terrific in NE. How can the Pats-lose so many quality people including cordinators and yet it goes unnoticed and most have them winning the SB again-not likely. Dr. Z is a notorious Chief hater, and I allready spoke of my sincere dislike for Charles Robinson. That new reporter is dumb-she got slammed by Rufus on Chiefs.com I like Jack Harry-some don't-but at least he tries to tell both sides. Halfcan

Halfcan 08-07-2005 02:59 PM

Oh and if any of our rookie WR's or Bo steps up, Big mouth Freddy won't even be on our team-so why even talk to a third stringer anyway-King is a dumbazz!!! Halfcan

Bowser 08-07-2005 03:06 PM

What the hell was the meaning of that article? At this rate, Mitchell isn't even going to be on the effing team come Sept.11.

Maybe that's what King wants so Freddie can come clean his house in a French Maid outfit. Or something.

Halfcan 08-07-2005 03:36 PM

Good one Bowser. I think he figured Fhead Freddie would say something really stupid and he would have a scoop. Like TO slamming his own team and QB. DV didn't seem too pleased when when FM blew off team doctors and wanted his own opinion. He is still not practicing and we have a few Rookies that look good. I would rather see us develope Booth or Thorpe than waste a spot on a career loudmouth and underachiever. Halfcan

Thig Lyfe 08-07-2005 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Chief Homer

For the nightlife.

Rain Man 08-07-2005 04:21 PM

That was pathetic.