ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Dump TinkerBell pick up Simon? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122660)

Halfcan 08-28-2005 08:57 PM

Dump TinkerBell pick up Simon?

Since Bell has not actually hit anyone, maybe we can void his 7 yr contract. Missouri has a lemon law in effect to protect the consumer against fraud. Yes this is for cars, But since Bell, has undisclosed mechanical problems(Arthetic shoulder, ankle, groin, other shoulder, no confidence to hit someone) Maybe the Att. Gen will step in and void this horrible deal Petterson has stuck the Chiefs with. I wish!!

Maybe he can at least be put on PUP list with our other big time LB FA Barber, to get some cap relief to get the guy we still need.

Hey you cap gurus-what are our options to put him on IR or B release him outright-and what would be the cap hit this year and future years???

milkman 08-28-2005 08:59 PM

I knew this post was coming, though I expected it would be peterg to post it.

Mr. Kotter 08-28-2005 09:01 PM

Uh....no. Bell is gonna be just fine.

However, signining Simon....if at all possible, should be a priority.

Damn it, CARL!!! :cuss:

Halfcan 08-28-2005 09:03 PM

Sorry but Bell looks like a huge bust right now and we need someone in the middle. Junior is probably going to be cut. Simms is average and everyone else is subpar or been hurt.
What if they cut Barber-how much would that free up?

Mr. Kotter 08-28-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
Sorry but Bell looks like a huge bust right now...

I hope you are enough of a fan to hope you live to eat those words....heh ;)

Halfcan 08-28-2005 09:13 PM

lol- hell I hope so, I might have to wait a while it sounds like. I mean the guy has not hit anyone. The only big hit was when his huge bonus hit the bank. And maybe I am wrong but did he not say on the day he signed he "was in great shape, felt good and could go out today and play." Yet it is nothing but excuses with this guy. I thought it was a 7 yr deal also-which could hurt for a long time if he turns out to be a Dan Williams.

You must have missed all the other post about this guy- I am not the only one ready to see the real deal.

Phobia 08-28-2005 09:44 PM

I think I'll withhold judgement for when Bell actually suits up. I hope that's okay with everyone else.

Iowanian 08-28-2005 09:45 PM

Would you please refrain from being a douche.

....at least 3 days per week?

Thanks.

milkman 08-28-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

Sorry but Bell looks like a huge bust right now and we need someone in the middle. Junior is probably going to be cut. Simms is average and everyone else is subpar or been hurt.
What if they cut Barber-how much would that free up?

Kendrell Bell, biggest preseason bust EVAR!!!!!

Damnit Carl!!!!! :cuss:

TEX 08-28-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

lol- hell I hope so, I might have to wait a while it sounds like. I mean the guy has not hit anyone. The only big hit was when his huge bonus hit the bank. And maybe I am wrong but did he not say on the day he signed he "was in great shape, felt good and could go out today and play." Yet it is nothing but excuses with this guy. I thought it was a 7 yr deal also-which could hurt for a long time if he turns out to be a Dan Williams.

You must have missed all the other post about this guy- I am not the only one ready to see the real deal.

Yes, Tinkerbell did say that at the time we signed him. The interesting thing about his deal is it's a two-tiered bonus meaning if he is unable to play, the CHIEFS don't have to pay the 2nd part which is for the big money. But that will effect next year's cap, not this year. In any case, the CHIEFS took into account his injury/injuries which is why they did the deal the way they did. Hopefully he'll play but it sure looks like it's not in the future anytime soon. :banghead:

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08-28-2005 10:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Halfcan 08-28-2005 10:24 PM

So tex your saying they KNEW he was damaged goods? If that was the case why not come out and say this guy has some rehabb still, instead of the, we targeted this guy and he will be the new leader of the defense?

You guys sure have a lot of confidence in Bell for only playing what three games last year, plus the fact he didn't make one tackle all training camp. And now has missed 3 games and looks doubtful for St Louis.

And Iowain, I try to ignore your worthless azz-you must have a pretty pathetic life when all you do is get on a forum and call names. How about not reading my post if you can't respond without sounding like a serial killer with homo-erotic tendencies.

Iowanian 08-28-2005 10:29 PM

Whatever....I'm not the one who starts 2-3 STOOPID threads every day.

I've read enough of your posts to know they're usually of *this* quality.

if you're into creative imagery....I'd enjoy seeing you take a shot

alanm 08-28-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

So tex your saying they KNEW he was damaged goods? If that was the case why not come out and say this guy has some rehabb still, instead of the, we targeted this guy and he will be the new leader of the defense?

You guys sure have a lot of confidence in Bell for only playing what three games last year, plus the fact he didn't make one tackle all training camp. And now has missed 3 games and looks doubtful for St Louis.

And Iowain, I try to ignore your worthless azz-you must have a pretty pathetic life when all you do is get on a forum and call names. How about not reading my post if you can't respond without sounding like a serial killer with homo-erotic tendencies.

Damn... You sure you're not Iowanian's Mother?? ROFL
j/k

Iowanian 08-28-2005 10:36 PM

halfwit knows I'm his daddy.....thats the problem.