ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Monday Quarterback picks Chiefs Top 4 best teams! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123926)

chiefsfan1963 09-12-2005 02:06 PM

Monday Quarterback picks Chiefs Top 4 best teams!

Ditka picks Chiefs 4- Pats, Colts, Steelers, Chiefs
Allen pick Chiefs 3- Pats, Colts, Chiefs

ROFL ROFL ROFL

htismaqe 09-12-2005 02:07 PM

I have a good feeling about this season...

Mile High Mania 09-12-2005 02:12 PM

Media Darlings.

BigRedChief 09-12-2005 02:15 PM

Last week we couldn't buy any national media love.:harumph:

ROYC75 09-12-2005 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe

I will feel alot better when we get healthy and the injury bug stays away. Factor in Warfield back and ready, if all goes well we should be ready by years end.

morphius 09-12-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe

If we can get healthy and stay healthy... Hopefully Warfield can step in at game 5 and take McCleon spot, 'cause that would be huge.

Mr. Laz 09-12-2005 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Last week we couldn't buy any national media love.:harumph:

we hadn't done anything last week

chiefsfan1963 09-12-2005 02:21 PM

Like the Pats before their rise to dominance, you have to prove it on the field every week before you get any respect. Bottomline Chiefs not only have to get to the playoffs, they have to get to Detroit and win before the Chiefs get the respect we believe they deserve!

|Zach| 09-12-2005 02:21 PM

link?

tomahawk kid 09-12-2005 02:22 PM

I'll feel alot better if we bury the Raiders on Sunday.

tk13 09-12-2005 02:33 PM

They broke down our game in-depth earlier in the show. The best part was they couldn't stop raving about Derrick Johnson. Obviously talked a bit about the running game and the offense, but they got to talking about DJ and Trey Wingo said something to the effect of "now here's a guy that EVERYBODY was cutting down on draft day, and he looked like an absolute stud yesterday". Eric Allen then raved about him, said he couldn't believe just how fast he was on the field. They said he's going to be a very good player. Allen mentioned guys like Surtain, Bell, etc... how talented they are. Then they all talked about how people might not remember, but Chiefs fans are used to great defenses... Lanier, Bell, DT... maybe yesterday was a step in getting back to that. This is all paraphrased, but that's the gist of it.

Ditka and Allen also both picked us to beat Oakland next Sunday night.

beer bacon 09-12-2005 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
I will feel alot better when we get healthy and the injury bug stays away. Factor in Warfield back and ready, if all goes well we should be ready by years end.

I have a good feeling, because I think even with injuries we can pull games out. Good teams win with injuries. No team plays without injuries.