ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Holy touchdown Jesus, ND has the lead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=126563)

Calcountry 10-15-2005 03:20 PM

Holy touchdown Jesus, ND has the lead

I wonder how long it will last. This would be a huge upset.

CupidStunt 10-15-2005 03:36 PM

USC is just the most casual team in the history of college football.

Hey, it works.... against the Oregon's and Arizona's of the world.

Shamefully, there's too many of them in the Pac-10.

I expect ND to actually compete in the 2nd half.

RealSNR 10-15-2005 03:36 PM

They actually won 33-10 over U of Minnesota-Duluth

:p

Chiefs Pantalones 10-15-2005 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |<ing

I expect ND to actually compete in the 2nd half.

I expect USC to run away with it in the 2nd half.

HolmeZz 10-15-2005 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
I expect USC to run away with it in the 2nd half.

I expect USC to pull it out, but I think it'll be a fight. I'm actually a pessimistic ND fan though, so who knows.

leviw 10-15-2005 04:03 PM

I have a theory that Pete Carroll just puts USC in difficult situations to see how they respond. I'm probably wrong, but I think this team is just too good to lose this year.

Much like 2003 Oklahoma....

Mecca 10-15-2005 04:26 PM

It just cracks me up how bad the media wants Notre Dame to be an elite program again. You win 3 games you go from #54 to #9 that's really funny to me.

Alot of the older voters for those poles should realize Notre Dame isn't the premier program in college football anymore, hasn't been for decades.

Personally, I want USC to dominate the rest of this game so all this Notre Dame bullshit goes away.

Calcountry 10-15-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
It just cracks me up how bad the media wants Notre Dame to be an elite program again. You win 3 games you go from #54 to #9 that's really funny to me.

Alot of the older voters for those poles should realize Notre Dame isn't the premier program in college football anymore, hasn't been for decades.

Personally, I want USC to dominate the rest of this game so all this Notre Dame bullshit goes away.

Well they have tied it up now.

HolmeZz 10-15-2005 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca

They've won 4 games and they play the toughest schedule in the country, bar none.

Calcountry 10-15-2005 04:50 PM

Going to the 4rth Q now and ND is driving, 21-21

HolmeZz 10-15-2005 04:52 PM

It's 24-21 ND.

Skip Towne 10-15-2005 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
They've won 4 games and they play the toughest schedule in the country, bar none.

They've been saying that for years while continuing to schedule Army.

HolmeZz 10-15-2005 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
They've been saying that for years while continuing to schedule Army.

They don't play Army this year. They ALWAYS play a service school though. That's nothing new.

Skip Towne 10-15-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
They don't play Army this year. They ALWAYS play a service school though. That's nothing new.

That's GOT to hurt their SOS.

HolmeZz 10-15-2005 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
That's GOT to hurt their SOS.

Yeah, but every team plays a few cupcakes early on so it gets drowned out. They play good enough teams week in and week out that they're ok with SOS.