ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Tonight's not looking good... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=127908)

leviw 10-31-2005 08:07 PM

Tonight's not looking good...

Ok, here's the deal: Today is my 21st birthday. Awesome, right? Right. But, Saturday night I misplaced my wallet (with ID inside). Now, I'm nearly 99% sure it's in my friend's car where I last used it. But, I can't get a hold of him!!!!!!!!! So it's past 8 p.m. now. The bars will start hopping in less than an hour with Halloween activity, however, I have no ID to get in, I have no beer/alcohol and no ID to go buy any. This isn't what I had in mind for No. 21. Ugh....

Saulbadguy 10-31-2005 08:08 PM

Which bars do you plan on visiting? (if you had your ID)?

CosmicPal 10-31-2005 08:10 PM

Happy Birthday.

Dress up as a cheerleader big boobs. You'll get in then.

leviw 10-31-2005 08:10 PM

I have a friend that works at Rusty's, so I'll probably start there.

Skip Towne 10-31-2005 08:10 PM

This is God's way of telling you that you aren't responsible enough to handle alcohol.

Valiant 10-31-2005 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviw
Ok, here's the deal: Today is my 21st birthday. Awesome, right? Right. But, Saturday night I misplaced my wallet (with ID inside). Now, I'm nearly 99% sure it's in my friend's car where I last used it. But, I can't get a hold of him!!!!!!!!! So it's past 8 p.m. now. The bars will start hopping in less than an hour with Halloween activity, however, I have no ID to get in, I have no beer/alcohol and no ID to go buy any. This isn't what I had in mind for No. 21. Ugh....

get better friends???

Saulbadguy 10-31-2005 08:12 PM

Quote:

I have a friend that works at Rusty's, so I'll probably start there.

Check out Auntie Mae's if possible. :)

leviw 10-31-2005 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
get better friends???

I'm going to as soon as I get my ID from this one.

CosmicPal 10-31-2005 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
This is God's way of telling you that you aren't responsible enough to handle alcohol.

ROFL

shaneo69 10-31-2005 08:21 PM

The day you've looked forward to for years.....and you go and fuck it up.

At least you've got your Chiefsplanet friends to hang out with.

:p

Mr. Flopnuts 10-31-2005 08:23 PM

Quote:

I just took my wife out for her 21st birthday back in July and she forgot her ID at home. At the time I told her that was the first time in the history of mankind that someone had done that. That being said, CONGRATULATIONS!!! you found a way to raise the bar by losing track of it altogether. I can now tell my wife she isn't the dumbest person on earth now. Oh well, there's always tommorrow. :)

Hammock Parties 10-31-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaneo69

The first time I got drunk was on Chiefsplanet.

leviw 10-31-2005 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefman420
I just took my wife out for her 21st birthday back in July and she forgot her ID at home. At the time I told her that was the first time in the history of mankind that someone had done that. That being said, CONGRATULATIONS!!! you found a way to raise the bar by losing track of it altogether. I can now tell my wife she isn't the dumbest person on earth now. Oh well, there's always tommorrow. :)

ROFL

leviw 10-31-2005 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaneo69
The day you've looked forward to for years.....and you go and fuck it up.

That's why I'm here. Where else would one go when they f-up this bad and need to rant about it?

StcChief 10-31-2005 08:28 PM

Happy Bday....anyway.

Another oldie but goodie....
Smooth move EX-LAX