ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Colts vs Steelers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=129947)

robot monster 11-28-2005 06:26 PM

Colts vs Steelers

Who do you think will win tonight?

I think it will be the Colts. The Steelers without Ben at 100% are pretenders. I think the Colts have got too much for them.

the Talking Can 11-28-2005 06:29 PM

will "not my crack pipe" Irvin be on ESPN tonight, I saw Salsbury(?) on with the crew earlier....I'd like to see an on on-air apology for getting caught with a crack pipe...

robot monster 11-28-2005 06:30 PM

Hey he's just trying to keep his nose clean.

Dunit35 11-28-2005 06:31 PM

Go Colts

robot monster 11-28-2005 06:32 PM

Michael Escobar, I mean Irvin, is indeed in studio.

robot monster 11-28-2005 06:38 PM

Irvin is having a confessional with Stuart Scott right now.

"The pipe wasn't mine! It was my friend's! I have been trying to help him get help!"

Anybody else smell that?

the Talking Can 11-28-2005 06:42 PM

lame...he said he "patted down" a friend as he came in for Thanksgiving and then put the pipe in his car because he was afraid of people going through his trash (does he put his bank statements in his car too?)...now he's on national TV being asked by some cross-eyed dude about a "crack pipe".....

the Talking Can 11-28-2005 06:49 PM

and 10 secs after tearing up about his crack pipe he's yucking it up about the Giants FG kicker....yeah, THAT guy screwed up....man...

DTLB58 11-28-2005 07:25 PM

First it was "I forgot" the pipe was under my seat. Yea, I bet his wife didn't know it was there either. Who was with him when he was pulled over.

And then I thought I paid that speeding ticket, again "I forgot"!

I tell my kids "I forgot" is not an excuse!

He is a freaking adult and he "forgets" a crack pipe is under his seat and He forgets to pay a speeding ticket? :shake: He didn't forget to get on the plane and go to work yesterday.

When I heard ESPN had hired him I e-mailed them and told them how stupid they were for hiring this idiot. I bet they are regretting that decsion now.

Mecca 11-28-2005 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58
First it was "I forgot" the pipe was under my seat. Yea, I bet his wife didn't know it was there either. Who was with him when he was pulled over.

And then I thought I paid that speeding ticket, again "I forgot"!

I tell my kids "I forgot" is not an excuse!

He is a freaking adult and he "forgets" a crack pipe is under his seat and He forgets to pay a speeding ticket? :shake: He didn't forget to get on the plane and go to work yesterday.

When I heard ESPN had hired him I e-mailed them and told them how stupid they were for hiring this idiot. I bet they are regretting that decsion now.

They don't care, most of the people who work for the station are morons. Chris Berman makes up stupid nicknames and doesn't add anything. Tom Jackson just sits there and tells Berman he's right while not adding much else. Steve Young is well, the most boring man on the planet. If he speaks for more than a minute I almost fall asleep.

funk monkey 11-28-2005 07:37 PM

I would hope the steelers...ever since the colts beat us the year we went 9-0 and won the divison..ive loathed them. even though i really want the steelers to win, the colts will probably take it home

Mecca 11-28-2005 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funk monkey
I would hope the steelers...ever since the colts beat us the year we went 9-0 and won the divison..ive loathed them. even though i really want the steelers to win, the colts will probably take it home

It's better for the Chiefs if the Colts win.........

Straight, No Chaser 11-28-2005 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58
...He is a freaking adult and he "forgets" a crack pipe is under his seat and He forgets to pay a speeding ticket? :shake: He didn't forget to get on the plane and go to work yesterday.

:clap:

Exactly.
ESPIN should dump this guy. It amazes me, with how conscious they are of their image, that he hasn't been canned. But Noooooooo. They bought that story?

---->

chiefs4me 11-28-2005 08:09 PM

I loved that freaky looking steelers fan....ROFL

And GO Steelers......:D

Rain Man 11-28-2005 08:12 PM

Hey, if Michael Irvin says that the crack pipe in his car wasn't his, we should believe him. It's not like he's got a past reputation for this stuff.