ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I'm honored to be learning so much from the vast knowledge of... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=131056)

chris 12-11-2005 11:22 PM

I'm honored to be learning so much from the vast knowledge of...

the football experts we have posting on this forum!!!!

Some have stated that they know how CP, DV, GC work/don't work together. How did you get your spies into the front offices of 1 Arrowhead Drive? What type of listening bugs do you use? Wireless?

Others are such supreme judges of talent that they state fire this player or that player; and know where the Chiefs can get replacements up to speed this late in the season.

And the coaching knowledge is overwhelming...how could you know exactly what blitz package to run; or what offensive plays that should have been called based on what you could see from the TV or heard on the radio? Amazing that you have that wisdom.

I want your help picking lottery numbers. One week we are a virtual lock for a play-off spot; and now we're going to finish 8th in the race. Where did you gain such insight??

greg63 12-11-2005 11:39 PM

We are all psychic! And good friends with the powers that be.

Spicy McHaggis 12-11-2005 11:41 PM

Alright. You've got me. I'm the lord jesus christ and the rest of these guys are the Superfriends.

|Zach| 12-11-2005 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis
Alright. You've got me. I'm the lord jesus christ and the rest of these guys are the Superfriends.

Where you at?

ROFL

CoMoChief 12-11-2005 11:42 PM

Chuck Norris is gonna kick your ass for posting this.

KcMizzou 12-11-2005 11:43 PM

Quote:

Our Fraz and donkey-Fraz are the Wonder Twins.

Form of... a bald guy!

chris 12-11-2005 11:44 PM

Quote:

ROFL ROFL

Halfcan 12-11-2005 11:47 PM

Actually they all work for me-lol

Yep you mention a hot girl too-and in two seconds-a whole pictorial of her will show up. Say like- (Insert Hottie Here)

Taco John 12-11-2005 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris
the football experts we have posting on this forum!!!!

Some have stated that they know how CP, DV, GC work/don't work together. How did you get your spies into the front offices of 1 Arrowhead Drive? What type of listening bugs do you use? Wireless?

Others are such supreme judges of talent that they state fire this player or that player; and know where the Chiefs can get replacements up to speed this late in the season.

And the coaching knowledge is overwhelming...how could you know exactly what blitz package to run; or what offensive plays that should have been called based on what you could see from the TV or heard on the radio? Amazing that you have that wisdom.

I want your help picking lottery numbers. One week we are a virtual lock for a play-off spot; and now we're going to finish 8th in the race. Where did you gain such insight??

People who start threads like these always amaze me. If you don't know enough about the game and the team to form your own opinions, this is a good place to be to educate yourself. You might sit down, shut up and pull out a piece of paper and a pencil for note taking.

chris 12-11-2005 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
People who start threads like these always amaze me. If you don't know enough about the game and the team to form your own opinions, this is a good place to be to educate yourself. You might sit down, shut up and pull out a piece of paper and a pencil for note taking.

Exactly my point.

The vast majority of opinions stated are based on fantasy or the number of beers consumed; not fact or personal knowledge. ROFL

Boyceofsummer 12-11-2005 11:57 PM

I do know that after viewing................

the video graphic of LJ league statistical rankings since becoming a starter that you DON'T PASS 2 OR 3 TIMES FROM THE 10 WITH YOUR OPPONET ON THE ROPES! Sorry. I got a little emotional there. Even Marty knew better that that. I was in agreement that this ballclub was gonna kill the old man. Now I think the old man is gonna kill us. I was satisfied with the defense except for the flea-flicker in the first half. But that exchange before halftime not only changed that game it changed the entire season. If we make the playoffs we will be backing-in. No other way.

Spicy McHaggis 12-12-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Where you at?

ROFL

On an unrelated note I believe The Feast of Alvis is on AS tonight.

luv 12-12-2005 01:30 AM

Quote:

Exactly my point.

The vast majority of opinions stated are based on fantasy or the number of beers consumed; not fact or personal knowledge. ROFL

Hello....McFly...?

They are OPINIONS. Most I know of are made on assumptions. Once something is fact, it is no longer an opinion.

chris 12-12-2005 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
Hello....McFly...?

They are OPINIONS. Most I know of are made on assumptions. Once something is fact, it is no longer an opinion.

To paraphase Lincoln.

"It is better to be quiet and thought to be a fool...rather than to speak and remove all doubt"

Assumptions are a waste of bandwidth.

Demonpenz 12-12-2005 07:08 AM

Quote:

To paraphase Lincoln.

"It is better to be quiet and thought to be a fool...rather than to speak and remove all doubt"

Assumptions are a waste of bandwidth.

no wonder he got his ass capped