ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Does anyone know how many draft picks KC will have? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132691)

Kylo Ren 01-02-2006 10:34 AM

Does anyone know how many draft picks KC will have?

Anyone?

Alphaman 01-02-2006 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan
Anyone?

As of now I believe the Chiefs have 8. Their one pick in each of the 7 rounds and Dallas' 6th round pick for Fujita (we also have a conditional pick in 2007 for Fujita).

Kylo Ren 01-02-2006 06:47 PM

OK. Thanks!

Vegas_Dave 01-02-2006 06:51 PM

Who cares, we will miss the best player in each round by 1 pick (Merriman)

nascher 01-02-2006 06:53 PM

rofl we got one of the Best Defensive rookies and there are still people bitching !!! Get a clue

Vegas_Dave 01-02-2006 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nascher

rofl we got one of the Best Defensive rookies and there are still people bitching !!! Get a clue

Not saying that he isnt a great player, I am just saying that I think Merriman was the better player.

As far as the board game Clue, I just dont see what relevance it has here.

:p

Sully 01-02-2006 07:18 PM

Colonel Mustard will be gone LONG before we get the chance to pick. He is moving up Kiper's board fast.

Reaper16 01-02-2006 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegas_Dave
Not saying that he isnt a great player, I am just saying that I think Merriman was the better player.

As far as the board game Clue, I just dont see what relevance it has here.

:p

DJ is the better athlete, and I'm personally excited to see what a DC with a head above his shoulders can do with him.
Gunther, after all, routinely mis-used players this season to the tune of Patrick "press coverage" Surtain being played 12 yards off recievers, and Kendrell Bell having any association with the word coverage.

nascher 01-02-2006 08:11 PM

maybe better in sacking the qb yes and i am fine if we get the second best defensive player and on top we missed by 3 spots. Demarcus Ware had 8 sacks for Denver used the same way Merriman is used as 3-4 standup PR no big deal. KC got a LB wo can cover on passing downs and is excellent in run support he never was a PR in college. Merriman and Ware both played DE in college.

CoMoChief 01-02-2006 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nascher
maybe better in sacking the qb yes and i am fine if we get the second best defensive player and on top we missed by 3 spots. Demarcus Ware had 8 sacks for Denver used the same way Merriman is used as 3-4 standup PR no big deal. KC got a LB wo can cover on passing downs and is excellent in run support he never was a PR in college. Merriman and Ware both played DE in college.

Since when did Ware play for the Donks?