ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   How perfect... #2 pick QB Lienart to Saints... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132762)

teedubya 01-02-2006 08:40 PM

How perfect... #2 pick QB Lienart to Saints...

Saints to L.A.

Garcia Bronco 01-02-2006 08:52 PM

If I were Leinhart...I'd refuse to play for them

Frosty 01-02-2006 09:07 PM

I'm betting Leinart is now wishing he had come out last year.

WilliamTheIrish 01-02-2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arc
I'm betting Leinart is now wishing he had come out last year.

...Of the closet???

DTLB58 01-02-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco

Yep, He will probably pull an Elway/Manning

Garcia Bronco 01-02-2006 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58
Yep, He will probably pull an Elway/Manning

Seriously I would. That team doesn't know where it's going to play...they don't know what their future is. ...they need to move them to SA or LA...and they should have done it yesterday.

ZootedGranny 01-02-2006 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
...Of the closet???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

chop 01-02-2006 09:53 PM

They drafted that McPherson kid last year to be the QB of the future. So if they draft Leinhart than maybe the McPherson was/is all hype.

RedDread 01-02-2006 09:56 PM

Quote:

Seriously I would. That team doesn't know where it's going to play...they don't know what their future is. ...they need to move them to SA or LA...and they should have done it yesterday.

It would be a monumental challenge to bring that team back from the gutter but if they stay in New Orleans and Leinart ressurects the franchise he'll be a national celebrity.

Eleazar 01-02-2006 09:56 PM

Of course, Leinert could be jacked from them when/if Houston trades down

Garcia Bronco 01-02-2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread
It would be a monumental challenge to bring that team back from the gutter but if they stay in New Orleans and Leinart ressurects the franchise he'll be a national celebrity.

He's already a national celebrity. there are three teams that are career killers...NO, AZ, and I'm going to throw in cleveland. And it will always be that way because of their ownership.

Rausch 01-02-2006 10:14 PM

Quote:

Doing so displays an entire lack of class and respect.

I hope anyone who refuses to play for the team that drafts them has a career ending injury in their first practice...

Mr. Kotter 01-02-2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Doing so displays an entire lack of class and respect.

I hope anyone who refuses to play for the team that drafts them has a career ending injury in their first practice...

Only if his name was Elway or Manning does a douchnozzle like that pull that stunt.

KChiefsQT 01-02-2006 10:20 PM

sounds like a match made in heaven.

RealSNR 01-02-2006 10:45 PM

Quote:

He's already a national celebrity. there are three teams that are career killers...NO, AZ, and I'm going to throw in cleveland. And it will always be that way because of their ownership.

What about Houston? Even for a recent expansion franchise they've been sucking dirt