ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Todd Collins to meet with The Washington Dan Snyders (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=137120)

kczoo 03-11-2006 07:50 AM

Todd Collins to meet with The Washington Dan Snyders

saturday....per kffl....c-ya!

Bwana 03-11-2006 07:57 AM

Hmmm? Several stiffs in the NFL could replace Collins, but I still would like to see the Chiefs step up and get someone who has the look of the QBOTF at some point. WHAP! Green goes down...............we are hosed right now. We need someone we can plug in in the event that happens where we at least have a chance.

BigChiefFan 03-11-2006 08:04 AM

Collins is a dinosaur. We need some YOUTH at the position. It's funny how the Redskins are capped out, but they are still bringing people in. What salary cap?

Brock 03-11-2006 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan
Collins is a dinosaur. We need some YOUTH at the position. It's funny how the Redskins are capped out, but they are still bringing people in. What salary cap?

yeah, it's not like they got rid of any of their best players.

nychief 03-11-2006 08:11 AM

BRODIE CROYLE

BigChiefFan 03-11-2006 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
yeah, it's not like they got rid of any of their best players.

You do realize you can circumvent the cap, if the owner of the team is WILLING to give out big signing bonuses, right? The fact is, some teams go for the gold, while other go through the motions.

Brock 03-11-2006 08:15 AM

Quote:

You do realize you can circumvent the cap, if the owner of the team is WILLING to give out big signing bonuses, right? The fact is, some teams go for the gold, while other go through the motions.

I am sure signing guys like Todd Collins will make a major difference for the Redskins.

Death Nebula 03-11-2006 08:16 AM

Let Collins go....the Chiefs picked up that QB printers from the Canadian league......he can handle the back up roll and would be a good change of pace guy to through in the offensive mix as well.....Can't wait to see him in camp....

nychief 03-11-2006 08:21 AM

al saunder master plan. to have collins behind campbell and brunell.

mad scientist!

Portis&Taylor 03-11-2006 08:21 AM

Quote:

Buddy you are an idiot,after the cba,release of a few players we more than likely have more cap room than you :banghead: Rumors are we are bringing in andre carter of the 9ers, brandon lloyd/antwan randle el, todd collins and adam archuleta.

BigChiefFan 03-11-2006 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
I am sure signing guys like Todd Collins will make a major difference for the Redskins.

I never said that, but nice assumption on your part. My point is, they are said to be at the capline and they aren't going to sit back and do nothing. Saunders KNOWS what Collins can do, I would say that is BENEFICIAL to the team.

Wile_E_Coyote 03-11-2006 08:23 AM

SKINS GO SHOPPING

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...031001748.html

-can't post the article only the link

BigChiefFan 03-11-2006 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portis&Taylor
Buddy you are an idiot,after the cba,release of a few players we more than likely have more cap room than you :banghead: Rumors are we are bringing in andre carter of the 9ers, brandon lloyd/antwan randle el, todd collins and adam archuleta.

Before calling names, try making sense first.

nychief 03-11-2006 08:25 AM

well the skins have been an unmitigated success since snyder bought them, why screw with that winning formula of buying tons of shitty players?

Chief Pote 03-11-2006 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portis&Taylor

More neg rep for u nOOb.