ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Someone wanna update me on COChief and why he's pissing people off? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140277)

RealSNR 05-04-2006 05:54 PM

Someone wanna update me on COChief and why he's pissing people off?

K.

Bwana 05-04-2006 05:55 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140199

The overwhelming power of the sex drive was demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to father him.

SPchief 05-04-2006 05:56 PM

He's not pissing me off, I think he's fun. Fun like the way you look at carwrecks to see if someone gets hurt.

Simplex3 05-04-2006 05:56 PM

He sucks, his smack is weak, and as soon as he starts getting his ass kicked he immediately declares himself the winner and runs off with his tail between his legs.

The neg rep thread is pretty good from somewhere around page 30 on (w/ 15 posts per page).

jspchief 05-04-2006 05:58 PM

It's florida chief. Apparently he forgot to refill his prescription.

Chiefs Pantalones 05-04-2006 06:03 PM

What is the deal with Neil Patrick Harris? Why is he so horny?

Mr. Flopnuts 05-04-2006 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
What is the deal with Neil Patrick Harris? Why is he so horny?

Every time I see you've posted I go to the thread. Your posts are alright, they amuse me. The main reason though, is because I want yet another peak, at that ass.

Chiefs Pantalones 05-04-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts
Every time I see you've posted I go to the thread. Your posts are alright, they amuse me. The main reason though, is because I want yet another peak, at that ass.

It took me forever to get that ass.

teedubya 05-04-2006 06:34 PM

COchief is a GoChiefs username... he is taking out his aggressions on everyone.

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hali Chi3fs

Nah, this guy is dumber than Gochiefs. I think it stands for Colorado Chief. Did Florida Chief move there from Colorado perhaps?

PastorMikH 05-04-2006 06:46 PM

He came home last night and found out that his wife's boyfriend drank all his beer. When he confronted her, she whipped him. Now he's trying to rebuild his ego by trying to insult everyone on a BB where he doesn't have to worry about facing any of the members in person.

PastorMikH 05-04-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hali Chi3fs

I don't think so. This guy has been around since 02 and does post from time to time. GoChiefs couldn't have had a username that long without anyone figuring out who it is.

COchief 05-04-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Nah, this guy is dumber than Gochiefs. I think it stands for Colorado Chief. Did Florida Chief move there from Colorado perhaps?

You are an empty shell of a man and a failure in every facet of your life. I used to think the term cuckhold was just some screwed up idea some pervert came up with, until I heard about you. Tell me limp dick, did your wife make you lick her and her "real man" clean when they were finished? Did they point and laugh while you wanked your little useless shriveled old weiner? Whether you realize it or not, every single person snickers about you and how a real man came in and showed your wife what she was missing. Your friends, neighbors, and family all probably crack jokes about what a pathetic little wimp you are. How does that make you feel inside skip? Even the tards that laugh at your stupid noob schtick, secretly giggle when they think about your wife dropping you and your limp dick for a man that could give her what she wanted and needed.

Feel that sting, that is the sweet nectar of a complete and total failure. You really should have just kept your mouth shut, but hell your wife couldn't when presented with a real piece of meat, why would you be any different.

Happy trails limp dick

SPchief 05-04-2006 06:57 PM

Something smells like TOMato juice mixed with CAt SHit

Iowanian 05-04-2006 06:59 PM

Not TC's style..

Its FlCh..