ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Was today not the Chiefs public Mini camp? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141089)

C-Mac 05-20-2006 05:26 PM

Was today not the Chiefs public Mini camp?

Who went?
What happened?
Any news or thoughts?
Any pics?

C-Mac 05-20-2006 05:30 PM

"Fans will have their first glimpse of next year’s Chiefs at Arby’s Chiefs Mini Camp, an annual event scheduled for Saturday, May 20 at Arrowhead Stadium. Parking is free and gates open to the parking lots at 9 AM."

OK Planeteers, whats up with this?

C-Mac 05-20-2006 05:35 PM

OK this is better...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141075

Chiefaholic 05-20-2006 05:43 PM

I was there...

Once again, Kris Wilson looked good in mini-camp. It's yet to be determined if it'll carry over into the season.

Croyle threw some quick and tight spirals, but his timing with the WR's is a little off and the ball got there ahead of time a few snaps. It's just a matter of chemistry that needs built and he'll have two years to get it done. If he can remain healthy, I have no doubt he'll be our QBOTF.

Terrance Metcalf made some NICE catches and stands a great chance of making the roster if he can contribute on special teams.

Casey Printers is quick and agile back in the pocket. It'll be a shame to see him walk in favor of Huard.

B. Pollard looked pretty good in the secondary, expecially considering he's a rookie adjustinmg to the pace of the NFL and learning a new playbook. There wasn't any live hits today, but he was right there step for step with the WR he was covering. And he knocked down the one pass in his direction.

I'm sure I forgot to post some things, but the defense looks better than last year and even caused a fumble (on Printers) on the last play of the game.

ZootedGranny 05-20-2006 05:54 PM

And nearly the entire stadium booed Carl.

keg in kc 05-20-2006 05:56 PM

I, uh, slept through it.

I had some good dreams about Brazilian supermodels, though. :thumb:

blueballs 05-20-2006 06:03 PM

brought to you by
meat curtains with
horsey sauce

CoMoChief 05-20-2006 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueballs
brought to you by
meat curtains with
horsey sauce

Thats fuggin gross man.

Sully 05-20-2006 06:11 PM

I was unimpressed with Julian Battle. He looked stif-legged, and almost limping. He was slow to react on some dig routes, and didn't seem to have the same tempo as the rest of the D-backfield. I don't know about the recovery time of the achilles injury, but it looked to me (an uninformed observer) that he's not close.

CoMoChief 05-20-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully
I was unimpressed with Julian Battle. He looked stif-legged, and almost limping. He was slow to react on some dig routes, and didn't seem to have the same tempo as the rest of the D-backfield. I don't know about the recovery time of the achilles injury, but it looked to me (an uninformed observer) that he's not close.

Cut his ass!

C-Mac 05-20-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic
I was there...

Once again, Kris Wilson looked good in mini-camp. It's yet to be determined if it'll carry over into the season.

Croyle threw some quick and tight spirals, but his timing with the WR's is a little off and the ball got there ahead of time a few snaps. It's just a matter of chemistry that needs built and he'll have two years to get it done. If he can remain healthy, I have no doubt he'll be our QBOTF.

Terrance Metcalf made some NICE catches and stands a great chance of making the roster if he can contribute on special teams.

Casey Printers is quick and agile back in the pocket. It'll be a shame to see him walk in favor of Huard.

B. Pollard looked pretty good in the secondary, expecially considering he's a rookie adjustinmg to the pace of the NFL and learning a new playbook. There wasn't any live hits today, but he was right there step for step with the WR he was covering. And he knocked down the one pass in his direction.

I'm sure I forgot to post some things, but the defense looks better than last year and even caused a fumble (on Printers) on the last play of the game.

Thanks for the input Chol :thumb:

htismaqe 05-20-2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully

I'm not surprised at all.

hypersensitiveZO6 05-20-2006 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic
I was there...

How'd Hali look?
hyperlite

J Diddy 05-20-2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
I, uh, slept through it.

I had some good dreams about Brazilian supermodels, though. :thumb:

Funny thing.

While you were dreaming about them.

I was doing them.

jab0450 05-20-2006 07:08 PM

Hali never really stood out. I saw him get thrown around alittle, but from what i did see of him for the most part he seems pretty quick and agile. He did get to trent i believe it was for a sack in the 7 on 7.