ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NBA finals, anyone else watching? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=142000)

Miles 06-08-2006 09:15 PM

NBA finals, anyone else watching?

Pretty solid game so far and about to hit the 4th quarter.

Mecca 06-08-2006 09:15 PM

It looks like it's just about us.........everyone else is busy watching the oh so exciting Royals.

Simply Red 06-08-2006 09:17 PM

Yes Miles, I'm watching...

4th and Long 06-08-2006 09:17 PM

NBA?

*YAWN*

Miles 06-08-2006 09:20 PM

Nice, that original post didn't take long.

Mecca 06-08-2006 09:22 PM

Anyone who thinks Dallas is boring doesn't watch them play......also this years NBA playoffs have been the best in a long time.

tyton75 06-08-2006 09:23 PM

Who is winning?

4th and Long 06-08-2006 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Anyone who thinks Dallas is boring doesn't watch them play......also this years NBA playoffs have been the best in a long time.

You're right. I don't watch them play. In fact, I don't watch the NBA at all. Give me college basketball anyday. Less egos, less fights.

Miles 06-08-2006 09:26 PM

Quote:

......also this years NBA playoffs have been the best in a long time.

I really have had no interest in who was playing, other than maybe the Clippers, and have still really enjoyed watching the playoffs this year. Definitly agree that they have been the best in a while.

Mecca 06-08-2006 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
You're right. I don't watch them play. In fact, I don't watch the NBA at all. Give me college basketball anyday. Less egos, less fights.

Such egos on the Mavs.......that Dirk Nowitski what an ass he is. You have the typical middle american perception of the NBA that every team is what a few players in the league are. How about you learn about what you're talking about before you spout it off.

Mecca 06-08-2006 09:28 PM

I'd also like to point out that Jason Terry is the man.

Miles 06-08-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long

Very suprising follow up to the anti NBA post.

Not really trying to give you shit but college BB fans in the midwest don't exactly tend to like the NBA.

BWillie 06-08-2006 09:29 PM

I'm watching, the series have been exciting than any recent playoffs of memory. There have been so many series go to game 7 it has been mind boggling. Both the Heat and Mavericks are extremely fun teams to watch despite what all of the haters say. Two great stories in the finals here, we have the fanlike extravagant Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, COY Avery Johnson, and the birdlike Dirk Nowitski looking for their first ring. Then you have emerged superstar Dwayne Wade searching for his 1st title and Shaq trying to prove he doesn't need Kobe. Good stuff if you ask me.

Miles 06-08-2006 09:30 PM

Quote:

Such egos on the Mavs.......that Dirk Nowitski what an ass he is. You have the typical middle american perception of the NBA that every team is what a few players in the league are. How about you learn about what you're talking about before you spout it off.

Wait, what about that midrange jumper argument?

Mecca 06-08-2006 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
Very suprising follow up to the anti NBA post.

Not really trying to give you shit but college BB fans in the midwest don't exactly tend to like the NBA.

He can be like my dad and tell us there aren't enough white guys in the NBA now.