ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   A Late Intro (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=143842)

hypersensitiveZO6 07-17-2006 05:56 PM

A Late Intro

Hey. My names Shaun. I'm posting an introduction thread because I didn't when I joined, and 90% of you guys don't know me. I grew up in Topeka and now I live and work in KC. I work at a bank. I have a beautiful wife and two great kids. The chiefs have always been a HUGE deal in my family. My father and grandfather worship the Chiefs and when I came along, I was happy to be a Chief Fan. When I went to my first game as a kid, I noticed how the great power of Arrowhead; crazy, loud fans. :) I am also a huge KU basketball fan and KSU football fan. I'm also a longtime Miami Heat fan. About 6 years ago, my fam wanted to pick an NBA team and we picked the Heat.

As for hobbies, I love golf. Play about once a week. For music, I still listen to Led Zeppelin, also (don't kill me) Rush, and other modern bands. I'm a video gamer as well. New xbox 360. Recently, I've been trying photoshop, so take note of mediocre photoshopped pics.

I've grown to hate absolutely everything about Denver. It has sort of built up on me since the Elgay era. The Broncos and their shit sort of develops a fire in me against everything named Denver. An example is when my wife and I were looking at furniture. We were scanning through the telephone book and noticed DenverMatress. Me, being the freak I am, refused to shop at that particular furniture store, unless it was a last resort. Luckily, we found what were looking, without shopping at DenverMatress. *Note (warning) I may post a large amount of Donkey bashing threads.

Well, that's all. :toast:

I've gotta go,

hyperliteZO6

teedubya 07-17-2006 06:19 PM

I like how people say, I have 2 beautiful, wonderful kids... like they are gonna say...

"Well, I have one beautiful, wonderful kid... well, I have 2 kids... its just the other one is kinda ugly and rather shitty. Boy, sometimes he sneaks up on ya... ARGGH! Kinda heinous, that one... But, oh, my first kid... wow. Wonderful."

anyway, nice to meet you.

ChiefsfaninPA 07-17-2006 06:22 PM

Welcome Shuan, everyone this is Shaun. Please be kind to him.....oh wait, I am a n00b also.

mlyonsd 07-17-2006 06:28 PM

Until you state your position on Rich Scanlon you're just a bug splat on the windshield of life.

bogie 07-17-2006 06:54 PM

I would like to add that Shaun is a great guy that has gone out of his way to help out a fellow Chiefs fan. Welcome Shaun, you're one of the good guys. Even if you're not a Giligan fan.

Bugeater 07-17-2006 07:00 PM

Welcome Shaun, your signature is 38 pixels too tall.

hypersensitiveZO6 07-17-2006 07:09 PM

fixed

Dartgod 07-17-2006 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperliteZO6
I've grown to hate absolutely everything about Denver. It has sort of built up on me since the Elgay era. The Broncos and their shit sort of develops a fire in me against everything named Denver. An example is when my wife and I were looking at furniture. We were scanning through the telephone book and noticed DenverMatress. Me, being the freak I am, refused to shop at that particular furniture store, unless it was a last resort. Luckily, we found what were looking, without shopping at DenverMatress. *Note (warning) I may post a large amount of Donkey bashing threads.

You and Frazod should get along famously.

Welcome to the Planet.

greg63 07-17-2006 09:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperliteZO6
fixed

Well not exactly, but welcome just the same. I believe the avatar needs to be 150/150 at the most. :D

...Just tryin to help.

big nasty kcnut 07-17-2006 09:42 PM

Welcome shaun also great about your hatred of denver. Your anger about them will be welcomed.

J Diddy 07-17-2006 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63
Well not exactly, but welcome just the same. I believe the avatar needs to be 150/150 at the most. :D

...Just tryin to help.

frigging avvy nazi

:)

Lurch 07-17-2006 10:49 PM

Welcome. One noob to another.

Mr. Kotter 07-17-2006 10:53 PM

Welcome aboard. Noobs buy beer at the first CP taligate. ;)

greg63 07-17-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy
frigging avvy nazi

:)

ROFLROFL

Pitt Gorilla 07-17-2006 11:01 PM

KU basketball and KSU football? WTF? Seriously.