ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Anyone see the Reggie Bush/LJ commercial? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145585)

Ralphy Boy 08-14-2006 04:28 PM

Anyone see the Reggie Bush/LJ commercial?

Didn't see it posted, but thought it was pretty funny.
A commercial for fantasy football, I think on ESPN. Basically it's Reggie Bush's league and his friend leans to him and says "Should I take LJ with the 1st overall pick? To which Reggie replies "that's messed up, I won the Heisman and I don't even get picked first in my own league?" So the guy takes Reggie and then with the second pick, Reggie takes LJ and says "of course I'm going to take LJ, he's #1 on every fantasy board."

I'm sure someone already posted this and its just worked its way off the first two pages by now..

CHENZ A! 08-14-2006 04:33 PM

that is a funny ass commercial. I also really like the one where the guy is shopping with his wife, and he gets an update from his ESPN phone saying that Portis scored a TD and his FFL team will make the playoffs. so he makes her dunmp a Gatorade on his head in the middle of the mall.

BigVE 08-14-2006 04:47 PM

Great commercials...they have both been playing for a couple of weeks actually.

plbrdude 08-14-2006 05:24 PM

saw it yesterday for the first time. hilarious

Calcountry 08-14-2006 05:26 PM

I think both of those commercials are pretty ghey.

CanadianChief 08-14-2006 05:31 PM

Can you view them at espn.com?? I took a quick look but didn't find them.

Calcountry 08-14-2006 05:39 PM

I am sorry, but your cell phone should be going off all the time for other reasons than updates on sporting events.

It is no wonder that they shot such geeky ass commercials to tout that product. The only other people that would legitimately have a need for it are gamblers. No way Disney's ESPN wants to run a gambling commercial for their product.

BigRock 08-14-2006 06:39 PM

My new favorite one is the guy who can't pronounce "Houshmandzadeh". I like at the end when he goes "championship!". ROFL

kcxiv 08-14-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
I am sorry, but your cell phone should be going off all the time for other reasons than updates on sporting events.

It is no wonder that they shot such geeky ass commercials to tout that product. The only other people that would legitimately have a need for it are gamblers. No way Disney's ESPN wants to run a gambling commercial for their product.

But they show WSOP all the ****ing time.

CoMoChief 08-14-2006 06:52 PM

Wow, welcome to 3 weeks ago.

Chieftain58 08-14-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralphy Boy
Didn't see it posted, but thought it was pretty funny.
A commercial for fantasy football, I think on ESPN. Basically it's Reggie Bush's league and his friend leans to him and says "Should I take LJ with the 1st overall pick? To which Reggie replies "that's messed up, I won the Heisman and I don't even get picked first in my own league?" So the guy takes Reggie and then with the second pick, Reggie takes LJ and says "of course I'm going to take LJ, he's #1 on every fantasy board."

I'm sure someone already posted this and its just worked its way off the first two pages by now..

cool, hopefully they show it during the game tonight

Ralphy Boy 08-14-2006 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock
My new favorite one is the guy who can't pronounce "Houshmandzadeh". I like at the end when he goes "championship!". ROFL

You mean TJ Whosyourmama?
That's what I said.
Put it down.

TinyEvel 08-15-2006 12:26 AM

The non-pronouncing guy. That would be me.

blueballs 08-15-2006 12:32 AM

that looks like Todd Collins
in the helmet

TinyEvel 08-15-2006 12:40 AM

Who, tinyE? I thought (Texans)Rosenfels looked like Chevy Chase.