ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Fantasy Football assistance needed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147842)

NJ Chief Fan 09-15-2006 10:16 PM

Fantasy Football assistance needed

who should i start, winslow against cinci(even the cinci fans said that their D struggles against recieving TE's or dallas clark vs houston?

and mcgahee against the phins or ahman green against the 'aints

SPchief 09-15-2006 10:17 PM

winslow

Simplex3 09-15-2006 10:18 PM

Winslow and Green.

Reaper16 09-15-2006 10:19 PM

Winslow is more likely to be a primary target than Clark, simply because Indy has a lot of weapons already. Go with Winslow.

NJ Chief Fan 09-15-2006 10:24 PM

yea thats what i was thinking as well

runnercyclist 09-15-2006 10:41 PM

the biker and the sweaty fellow

Rausch 09-15-2006 11:11 PM

Anyone V. Houston...

KCChiefsMan 09-16-2006 02:57 AM

the backstreet boys

ChiefFan31 09-16-2006 03:37 AM

I would say go with Kellen Winslow. He had a big day, and really looks to be the only guy they have to catch the ball on Offense right now. He will get catches by default.

However, they did say they purposely want to get Dallas Clark more involved in the offense. And Indy will probably go up and down the field against Houston. I would still start Winslow.

Word of caution - Last week I posted up a recommendation to sit Dante Stallworth (6-141-1) and start Kennison (1-9 ****ing yards)

I have already said too much...but wanted to throw it all out there.

Toto 09-16-2006 06:31 AM

Winslow

Actually I had the same two TEs and I noticed they both have the same bye week. So I took a flyer and hope Winslow will remain healthy...Frye seems to really like him. He is more of a main target. Manning will throw to anyone...so with Clark he might not get as many catches...so, I traded Clark and got a good back-up RB....while Clark's value was high. I will need to add another TE...but probably only add one the week of Winslows bye (week 6).

ct 09-16-2006 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Winslow and Green.

ditto

DTLB58 09-16-2006 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Chief Fan
who should i start, winslow against cinci(even the cinci fans said that their D struggles against recieving TE's or dallas clark vs houston?

and mcgahee against the phins or ahman green against the 'aints

I say, you play fantasy football because you want to be the GM, you want to be the coach, you draft YOUR team so YOU make the decisions!

Are we going to get the credit when your team kicks ass this week? NO

Everyone in your league will think you are a fantasy genius and you know what you are doing.

The reason fantasy football was created in the first place was so that the indiviual could have all the power in drafting,building their team and making coaching decisions on gameday and then we all want someone else to make our decisions for us when it comes to crunch time.

Figure it out yourself! It's YOUR team, Your the owner!

Continue on with all your fantasy advise, Just venting on something that has bugged me for a looooong time.

milkman 09-16-2006 09:14 AM

Feel better now DTLB58?

Seems like a silly thing to be botherd by, but everyone has their own pet peeves.

DTLB58 09-16-2006 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
Feel better now DTLB58?

Seems like a silly thing to be botherd by, but everyone has their own pet peeves.

But my point is accurate is it not?

You get a fantasy team so you can put your stamp on it and then you ask everyone for advice.

I don't get it

Hydrae 09-16-2006 10:25 AM

Personally I would go with Winslow (for reasons already mentioned) and McGahee. Now I know it was only Droughns against the Saints last week but he only got 27 yards. I am not sure Green and the Pack are any better or create any more issues for the Saints than the Browns.

The one caveat on the TE choice, Clark has scored a TD in each of 4 games against the Texans.