ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   You want to blame someone? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147937)

Hammock Parties 09-17-2006 05:35 PM

You want to blame someone?

Blame Solari and Gunther.

Gunther felt the need to play Surtain 10 yards off the line of scrimmage against DAVID ****ING KIRCUS? Easy completion for Plummer.

And Solari's playcalling was brutal at times. A run with 50 seconds left? WHAT WHAT THE ****?

Hammock Parties 09-17-2006 05:36 PM

Also, Gunther is damn lucky Plummer sucks so bad. Scheffler was WIDE OPEN for a touchdown with Kendrell Bell in coverage. NICE SCHEME, GUNTHER!

Reaper16 09-17-2006 05:37 PM

You're right.

NaptownChief 09-17-2006 05:38 PM

I'm not blaming anyone....Overall the game plan was about the only game plan that gave this bad team a chance to go into Denver and get a W and it nearly worked.

BigRock 09-17-2006 05:40 PM

Just so we're clear, you're calling for Huard haters to eat crow and blaming this one on Gunther? Were you watching the Chiefs @ Broncos game? The one on CBS?

Red Dawg 09-17-2006 05:41 PM

There were three minutes left and we played for OT? They could have at least tried to get into FG range. But noooooooooooooooo! Lets' run LJ with 50 seconds left.

Bwana 09-17-2006 05:44 PM

The D held the donks to 9 ****ing points in their house and you're pointing fingers at Gun?

Bowser 09-17-2006 05:44 PM

Mike ****ing Solari lost this game.

NOTE TO SOLARI - DENVER HAS AN ATHLETIC FRONT SEVEN!!! STOP RUNNING ****ING SWEEPS AGAINST THEM WHEN THERE IS LESS THAN A MINUTE LEFT IN THE GAME AND YOU ARE ALMOST IN FIELD GOAL RANGE!!! DUMBASS!!!

Thank you.

NaptownChief 09-17-2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy
There were three minutes left and we played for OT? They could have at least tried to get into FG range. But noooooooooooooooo! Lets' run LJ with 50 seconds left.

That is Herm Average to the letter....That is who Carl traded a draft pick to hire. There shouldn't be the slightest bit of surprise with that type of play selection.

dirk digler 09-17-2006 05:46 PM

I don't blame Gun at all and I don't know how you could. We held them to 9 points, 3 Fgs at home. That is alot to ask.

cdcox 09-17-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaptownChief
That is Herm Average to the letter....That is who Carl traded a draft pick to hire. There shouldn't be the slightest bit of surprise with that type of play selection.

Yep. That is what I expected from Herm when we hired him. I don't really think it will change, even when Green comes back. We'll revisit this kind of loss time and again.

ROYC75 09-17-2006 05:50 PM

It starts at the top, Carl Peterson and moves down from there boys and girls......

FTR, what you saw today is your 2006 KC Chiefs, get use to it.......

teedubya 09-17-2006 05:50 PM

**** you Carl Solarison

007 09-17-2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
I don't blame Gun at all and I don't know how you could. We held them to 9 points, 3 Fgs at home. That is alot to ask.

I won't blame Gun either.

We had crappy clock management.

LJs fumble hurt but was not the game.

TG missing that pass hurt.

Huard was admirable. No complaints

The D was outstanding until the last 2 series. That is still a positive.

Herm played for the field goal all game long and never opened it up.

At the end of the first half the coach couldn't figure out that to do and blew a chance at the TD.

SBK 09-17-2006 05:52 PM

I don't think you blame anyone. It's been so long since we looked like we belonged on the field at Denver that I can't say I am pissed.

The worst play of the game for us is the fumble LJ had in the red zone. The probably is what cost us the game.