ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Are the Chargers for real? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147987)

dirk digler 09-17-2006 09:47 PM

Are the Chargers for real?

Or did they just beat really 2 shitty teams?

I honestly wasn't expecting much from them with basically a rookie QB.

CHENZ A! 09-17-2006 09:51 PM

Their defense, and running game are definetly for real, too early to tell on the QB, but if he can limit his mistakes they'll be tough to beat.

PunkinDrublic 09-17-2006 09:53 PM

Lets hope not. Like I said in an earlier thread, they've just beaten two really bad teams. They do appear to have a tough defense. I want to see how they react when a legit run defense that forces them to pass.

Ugly Duck 09-17-2006 09:53 PM

Yes, they played two poopy teams.... but their defense is for real. I dunno what they've been feeding those guyz, but they are wild and relentless. Maybe they are just a little excited about the season starting... but I gotta feeling that defense will embarrass a few more teams this season....

Hammock Parties 09-17-2006 09:54 PM

Two shitty, shitty teams, but that defense is good.

Herm vs Marty should be fun. Might end in a 2-2 tie.

TrickyNicky 09-17-2006 09:55 PM

Their pass rush is for real, which helps their leaky secondary immensely. If Rivers can just play Rothleisberger-ball and just not be a liability, then I say they are definitely for real.

Raiderhater 09-17-2006 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
Are the Chargers for real?

Until they get into the playoffs.

Phobia 09-17-2006 09:57 PM

Absolutley. They'll rip through the AFC West and beyond. I have them in the SuperBowl but I'm an idiot.

Rausch 09-17-2006 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
Until they get into the playoffs.

Their $#it gets ruined at Arrowhead.

I'm taking bets as of now...

2bikemike 09-17-2006 10:08 PM

Well they sure started off with a couple of cream puffs. The Raiders are just pathetic. Titan are only slightly better. Sure would have been nice to have those two games first.

Rausch 09-17-2006 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Well they sure started off with a couple of cream puffs. The Raiders are just pathetic. Titan are only slightly better.

The only way they could play a worse team would be locking up the Texans next week...

007 09-17-2006 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
The only way they could play a worse team would be locking up the Texans next week...

Throw Detroit in there as well.

chiefsfan1963 09-17-2006 10:21 PM

As I said before SD should take this division. They win 12 games. Marty finally has the whole package, playmakers on both sides of the ball. This could be his chance to reach the SB finally. I'm happy for him.

Rausch 09-17-2006 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan1963
As I said before SD should take this division. They win 12 games. Marty finally has the whole package, playmakers on both sides of the ball. This could be his chance to reach the SB finally. I'm happy for him.

I hope he falls ass first into a pile of disgarded needles used by heroin addicts infected with the ebola virus...

2bikemike 09-17-2006 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan1963

Living in San Diego I can't take it when they do well. So many bandwagon fans. There will be a run on Charger gear at the local malls this week.