ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Crow never tasted so delicious (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155431)

PunkinDrublic 12-31-2006 08:00 PM

Crow never tasted so delicious

Many of you read and posted on my post about the donks always being one step ahead of us and their management making better decisions. I all but thought a donk victory over the 49ers was an inevitability and our playoff hopes were dashed on a cold Cleveland Sunday afternoon. Well I still think our organization has some serious flaws but it still feels good to see good fortune shine on our beloved Chiefs and take a giant shit on the donks and their degenerate fanbase. I turned 30 years old today and am thankful for a lot of things, but getting to see our boys play another week was the greatest part of this weekend. Even if it is a one and done situation breaking the cycle of not making the playoffs is a step in the right direction IMO no matter the circumstances.

Bottom line we get to see our guys play another week.

siberian khatru 12-31-2006 08:02 PM

I totally agree with everything (except turning 30 today ... I turn 41 in May).

Halfcan 12-31-2006 08:08 PM

HBD!!! Chiefs rule and the Cheatin Donks suck!!

88TG88 12-31-2006 08:11 PM

let the booze flow tonight guys

Frazod 12-31-2006 08:41 PM

I'll take a heapin' plate of crow as well. I'm just now watching the end of the TiVo'd end of the Donx game - I was eating dinner at Maggiano's when the game ended and was barely able to see the TV in the bar a room away. Had to maintain my shit when the ball split the uprights. It wasn't easy.

WOW.

I can't believe we made the playoffs.

WOW.

I'm frequently wrong, but rarely does being wrong feel so good. At least for a week, our myriad of woes don't matter. And it couldn't have happen better - the Donx getting punked by AT HOME a team we beat 41 TO NOTHING. That's the kind of cruel shit I could make up, but no one would ever believe it could happen.

:wayne:

Reaper16 12-31-2006 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
And it couldn't have happen better - the Donx getting punked by AT HOME a team we beat 41 TO NOTHING. That's the kind of cruel shit I could make up, but no one would ever believe it could happen.

ROFL Awesome.

the Talking Can 12-31-2006 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod

WOW.

I'm frequently wrong, but rarely does being wrong feel so good. At least for a week, our myriad of woes don't matter. And it couldn't have happen better - the Donx getting punked by AT HOME a team we beat 41 TO NOTHING. That's the kind of cruel shit I could make up, but no one would ever believe it could happen.

rep for the new year

oh yeah

PastorMikH 12-31-2006 10:10 PM

I was looking for an official "Crow Eating" thread.

I must say, I never, NEVER thought we'd be here with the way we dropped to Cleveland and Baltimore. After 3 straight losses, I was for throwing the games for a higher draft pick.

I agree with the sentiments that it really doesn't matter how we got here, we are IN!!!

Way to go Chiefs!!!

:clap::clap:

chiefsfan1963 12-31-2006 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic
Many of you read and posted on my post about the donks always being one step ahead of us and their management making better decisions. I all but thought a donk victory over the 49ers was an inevitability and our playoff hopes were dashed on a cold Cleveland Sunday afternoon. Well I still think our organization has some serious flaws but it still feels good to see good fortune shine on our beloved Chiefs and take a giant shit on the donks and their degenerate fanbase. I turned 30 years old today and am thankful for a lot of things, but getting to see our boys play another week was the greatest part of this weekend. Even if it is a one and done situation breaking the cycle of not making the playoffs is a step in the right direction IMO no matter the circumstances.

Bottom line we get to see our guys play another week.

Simply unbelievable! Chiefs fans get an amazing gift today. Well deserved to the diehards here on the Planet and around the world.
Cheers to all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

milkman 12-31-2006 10:26 PM

I've been saying for weeks now that this team would not make the playoffs.

Apparently I was wrong.

And the stupid thing is, I actually believe we have a chance to win in the Wild Card Round.

I don't believe I just said that.

Chan93lx50 12-31-2006 10:31 PM

Hell I am starting with the asshole when I eat my Crow!

CHIEF4EVER 12-31-2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chan93lx50
Hell I am starting with the asshole when I eat my Crow!

That's a bit too much info bro.

Iowanian 12-31-2006 10:37 PM

I'll have some.

At noon today, I'd have wagered one of my paychecks that the chiefs had no chance of playing next weekend.

mlyonsd 12-31-2006 10:39 PM

Same for me. After Miami I thought we were toast.

I will say though at the beginning of the season I predicted 8-8, 9-7 best. Who'd have thunk that would get you into the playoffs.

Coogs 01-01-2007 07:23 PM

Serve me up a slice. I'm still can't believe we are in the playoffs.

PS. I still think we could stand to blow up the roster after the season, but I'll save that for later.