ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   First KC, then Baltimore, now Chicago (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=157873)

FringeNC 02-04-2007 06:50 PM

First KC, then Baltimore, now Chicago

Run-run-pass-punt doesn't work. Other than the 52-yard run, Chicago has zero offense.

NE mixed it up, and moved the ball well. The other three teams have been a joke.

Direckshun 02-04-2007 07:06 PM

Yeah, Indy's weak D has got a gift this postseason, but it happens that way sometimes.

The only formidable offense it has faced was New England's.

2112 02-04-2007 07:10 PM

Lovie Smith is from that old school of dumbassery..he told Phil Simms his gameplan yesterday!!we are going to run the ball,and not try and fool anybody..Gee,it didn't work for the Chiefs or Ravens,so let me try it..and..tell my opponents about it the day before. :shake:

FringeNC 02-04-2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vos
Lovie Smith is from that old school of dumbassery..he told Phil Simms his gameplan yesterday!!we are going to run the ball,and not try and fool anybody..Gee,it didn't work for the Chiefs or Ravens,so let me try it..and..tell my opponents about it the day before. :shake:

Yeah, when I heard that, I should have put a lot of money down on Indy...

Edit: What makes it even worse is that Lovie was actually at the KC-Indy game in person.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-04-2007 07:16 PM

The Bears are going to win this game in spite of Lovie's moronic ways. The defense will make enough plays to win this game for the Bears.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-04-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC

Edit: What makes it even worse is that Lovie was actually at the KC-Indy game in person.

Most coaches are stubborn breeds. The ones that aren't, win Super Bowls.

Deberg_1990 02-04-2007 07:24 PM

ahhh..quit your whining....i dont like the Colts much either, but if they win today, ill give them their props.

To beat KC, Baltimore, NE and the Bears all in a row would be a pretty incredible run.

FringeNC 02-04-2007 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
ahhh..quit your whining....i dont like the Colts much either, but if they win today, ill give them their props.

To beat KC, Baltimore, NE and the Bears all in a row would be a pretty incredible run.

I could care less if the Colts win. I'm just amazed at the stupidity of coaches other than Belichick. Seems to be the only coach who isn't a moron.

Deberg_1990 02-04-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:

I could care less if the Colts win. I'm just amazed at the stupidity of coaches other than Belichick. Seems to be the only coach who isn't a moron.

Nothing wrong with sticking with what brung ya. Especially with todays weather you would think would favor Bears football?? Its all about execution more than anything.....

2112 02-04-2007 07:48 PM

And now he puts all his eggs in one basket and decides to get fancy only when he has to(when he's behind)..it doesn't work that way Lovie..you're putting too much pressure on Grossman.

2112 02-04-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Andy Reid did some stupid shit in the last SB he was in too..I agree.

Mr. Laz 02-04-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Nothing wrong with sticking with what brung ya. Especially with todays weather you would think would favor Bears football?? Its all about execution more than anything.....

that is completely and utterly retarted

Chiefs Pantalones 02-04-2007 07:58 PM

This Super Bowl sucks so far, and so do the commercials.