ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The NEW IMPROVED intelligence poll! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=158060)

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-08-2007 01:32 PM

The NEW IMPROVED intelligence poll!

... Now with 25% more chocolate and 35% more bounce!

Since "other" basically won the last poll... here's a more complete (but I'm certain still lacking) list including many of those named in the other poll.

Maybe this will be more precise. Maybe it won't. I'm sure you'll all enjoy the continued group masterbation/circle jerk at least.

If I don't include you... no offense. I still love you.

Remember ladies... it's all in fun... and I'm bored.

crazycoffey 02-08-2007 01:41 PM

I guess I can't be added, since I lost the battle of wits to UNAW last week.

put everyone on the list so no one is excluded.

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-08-2007 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I guess I can't be added, since I lost the battle of wits to UNAW last week.

put everyone on the list so no one is excluded.

There's only room for 50.

chagrin 02-08-2007 01:44 PM

in no particular order:

Patteau
Donger
Rian Man
Baby Lee
Simplex 3
Banyon (cough)

You can't seriously consider people that do nothing more than simply cut and paste what they read on their favorite conspiracy theory web site, or repeat what they hear on radio, I listed the most viable candidates IMO - and I am considering random conversations, these people throw knowledge on stuff out there all day long, on a good variety of topics.

crazycoffey 02-08-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
in no particular order:

Patteau
Donger
Rian Man
Baby Lee
Simplex 3
Banyon (cough)

You can't seriously consider people that do nothing more than simnply cut and paste what they read on their favorite conspiracy theory web site, or repeat what they hear on radio, I listed the most viable candidates IMO - and I am considering random conversations, these people throw knowledge on stuff out there all day long, on a good variety of topics.

maybe they are all just good researchers, therefore still not exhibiting true intellect and instead better fakers only.
:harumph:

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-08-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

You can't seriously consider people that do nothing more than simnply cut and paste what they read on their favorite conspiracy theory web site, or repeat what they hear on radio, I listed the most viable candidates IMO - and I am considering random conversations, these people throw knowledge on stuff out there all day long, on a good variety of topics.

I don't seriously consider much.

chagrin 02-08-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

maybe they are all just good researchers, therefore still not exhibiting true intellect and instead better fakers only.

I disagree

chagrin 02-08-2007 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me
I don't seriously consider much.

When I wrote "you can't..." I meant in general, not just you - sorry I didn't clarify

luv 02-08-2007 01:50 PM

I'm wondering what the qualifications for making the list were. There are several on there who I would not consider intelligent.

Redrum_69 02-08-2007 01:51 PM

This poll is invalid.

REDRUM_69 HAS BEEN LEFT OFF IT AGAIN

I'm clearly smarter than 98% of the people that post here...including 70% of the closet bronco fans that post here.

If train A left the station at 3:31pm heading due west at 196.5 MPH and train B left the same station at 3:31am heading due east at 156.79MPH...how long would it take for them to meet up if there was a million miles between the two locations?

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-08-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I'm wondering what the qualifications for making the list were. There are several on there who I would not consider intelligent.

exactly... but they thought they were...

:)

crazycoffey 02-08-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

I disagree

you have that right.

Frazod 02-08-2007 01:52 PM

Oh, TommyKat, without a doubt. :)

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-08-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

When I wrote "you can't..." I meant in general, not just you - sorry I didn't clarify

I know/knew.

Baby Lee 02-08-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inheriated wealth..."

You got that from "Work in Essex County," Page 421, right? Do you have any thoughts of your own on the subject or were you just gonna plagerize the whole book for me?