ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Why my Grandpa would kick your azz... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=158084)

Rausch 02-09-2007 01:05 AM

Why my Grandpa would kick your azz...

Around 2 weeks ago Grandpa Rausch went to the hospital because he had trouble breathing. Come to find out his major fuel lines were all clogged.

Tripple bypass called for.

They rip his chest open and find out they can make out with a double.

He's recovering and all is good. Only we find out he's allergic to morphene (this is the first time he's EVER been in a hospital due to sickness/problem/poor health) and he has a bad reaction. Very bad.

He could have died but instead he got angry and became Grandpa-Hulk and pretty much told everyone else to take the big leap. God bless him. Must be genetic.

Afterwards he's recovering from both a bad reaction to the drugs and the surgery and comes out fine. We're out of the woods. The ticker is still ticking.

Only he's got fluid in his lungs and he needs a pace-maker.

Lovely.

He's 80+ and there's a limit to what the human body can take.

At least for mortals and ninnys like yourseves. These are the championchip rounds and the time when your inner-kraut comes out.

He's diabetic, even more reason to slow or prevent a full recovery. His blood is thin and he takes weeks to heal from any type of bruise.

After the surgery a nurse asked him to give her a finger for the sugar test. He gave her one.

That one. (I was ****ing beaming with pride. Call it a character flaw.)

So they puncture and drain his lungs and stick one of those chest-shockers down him right around 3 days after they rip him up for major heart surgery.

True to form it takes him around 5 hours to recover.

I'm convinced he has more willpower and inner-fah-que that just about anyone I've ever met.

He gives Moses penis envy...

luv 02-09-2007 01:08 AM

Glad to hear things ended up being alright. I would have to agree that you would be like that. You'd be too stubborn to go quietly.

Rausch 02-09-2007 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Glad to hear things ended up being alright. I would have to agree that you would be like that. You'd be too stubborn to go quietly.

I'd likely go faster and much less quietly...

FAX 02-09-2007 01:11 AM

They don't make them like that any more. You should be proud, Mr. Rausch, as I'm sure you are.

Glad to hear he's doing well.

FAX

Halfcan 02-09-2007 01:53 AM

Congrats-sound like a real cool guy. Wish my Grandpa was still around.

ChiefFan31 02-09-2007 02:22 AM

That is cool. Glad to hear is so tough and hanging in there. I wish either of my Grandpa's were still around.

mikey23545 02-09-2007 06:25 AM

Sounds like a cool old guy who I would never wanna piss off... LMAO

He'll be up chasing nurses in no time...Best wishes to everyone involved, Rausch.

greg63 02-09-2007 06:31 AM

Glad to hear it bud (that he'll be ok I mean); of course I would expect nothing less from anyone who has contributed to your gene pool. :thumb:

chagrin 02-09-2007 06:41 AM

I am glad he is doing well Rausch, God bless him!

My Uncle has survived Vietnam, as a grunt and being on the front line - getting shot 3 times, serving 2 tours and also recenlty a sextuple by-pass surgery - he's pretty tough too!

seclark 02-09-2007 07:37 AM

congrats and best wishes for the rausch family
grampa's rule.
sec
certified grampa

FAX 02-09-2007 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark
congrats and best wishes for the rausch family
grampa's rule.
sec
certified grampa

You're a grandfather, Mr. seclark?

FAX

seclark 02-09-2007 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
You're a grandfather, Mr. seclark?

FAX

2 1year old grandaughters.
first grandson due next month.
coolist gig in the world, mr. fax.
sec

Mr. Kotter 02-09-2007 08:50 AM

:clap:

Nice. Glad to hear the old geezer is doing well.....and remained true to form in the process.

morphius 02-09-2007 08:57 AM

Glad to hear that he came out of that okay. So far the only times I have been to the hospital are for family members, now I just gotta keep my fingers crossed.

boogblaster 02-09-2007 09:00 AM

Glad he's still kickin that azz..power too you'll....