ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   King Carl is already fed up with Hermism's (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=162170)

chiefscraze 04-28-2007 10:09 PM

King Carl is already fed up with Hermism's

Am I the only one here who could tell by watching the press conference discussing Bowes selection that Carl was really fed up with Herm's same old talk? It seemed that when Herm couldn't remember the names of the other young QB's in the AFC west Carl was pretty much rolling his eyes in disgust and losing his patients with the standard comments that Herm was giving.

Am I the only one who got this feeling from watching this?

Just had to ask the question.

milkman 04-28-2007 10:10 PM

Carl's a doctor, too?

ChiefaRoo 04-28-2007 10:12 PM

I think Carl just doesn't like talking to the media and because Herm talks so much he's constantly afraid Herm is going to give away draft info.

Bugeater 04-28-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
Carl's a doctor, too?

Yes, he is, and he loses his patience with patients that have no patience.

Hammock Parties 04-28-2007 10:13 PM

Actions speak louder than words. Herm's actions today's deserve no ridicule.

Captain Obvious 04-28-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
I think Carl just doesn't like talking to the media and because Herm talks so much he's constantly afraid Herm is going to give away draft info.

You mean like Herm's quote that if Brady Quinn was there at 23, we would take him. Yeah, Herm really screwed the pooch on that one. I wish Herm wouldn't of said that in the paper. Herm screwed up. Herm.

milkman 04-28-2007 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Carlson the Bugeater
Yes, he is, and he loses his patience with patients that have no patience.

But wouldn't his lack of patience with patients that have no patience lead to no patients, with or without patience?

ChiefaRoo 04-28-2007 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
You mean like Herm's quote that if Brady Quinn was there at 23, we would take him. Yeah, Herm really screwed the pooch on that one. I wish Herm wouldn't of said that in the paper. Herm screwed up. Herm.

I was thinking about when the media asked him to compare Turk to Jimmy W. and Herm launches into a jag about how much better Turk is than Wilkerson, catches himself and then changes the subject.

The body language when Carl mentioned Kendrell playing end was funny too.

Hammock Parties 04-28-2007 10:18 PM

Quote:

You don't know if that was Herm's true intention.

Captain Obvious 04-28-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
I was thinking about when the media asked him to compare Turk to Jimmy W. and Herm launches into a jag about how much better Turk is than Wilkerson, catches himself and then changes the subject.

Then why did you say that he was pissed at him because he talks to0 much and might give away draft info? That had zero to do with draft info.

ChiefaRoo 04-28-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Then why did you say that he was pissed at him because he talks to0 much and might give away draft info? That had zero to do with draft info.

I think your reading Carl's uptight media attitude as something he has against Herm. He loves Herm. Herm was one of his guys from way back.

El Jefe 04-28-2007 10:20 PM

Precisely I dont exactly think that would be fun to explain why you made a pick when there has been hundreds of hours going into that stuff. It doesnt look like Carl is annoyed with Herm it looks like he is annoyed at being in there.

Bugeater 04-28-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

But wouldn't his lack of patience with patients that have no patience lead to no patients, with or without patience?

Now I'm losing my patients with you.

El Jefe 04-28-2007 10:21 PM

I think your reading Carl's uptight media attitude as something he has against Herm. He loves Herm. Herm was one of his guys from way back.

Kudos again, I totally agree with that.

Nightwish 04-28-2007 10:24 PM

Quote:

Only if all his patients have no patience. But if some of his patients have patience, then he won't lose patience with those patients.