ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   How was your weekend ..... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163730)

boogblaster 05-29-2007 05:49 AM

How was your weekend .....

Just getting back to norm here...had people over for a fish fry-mountain oyster fry ...threw some horseshoes...drank way too much...huffed a few homegrowns...told lots of stories, some even truthful...seen a couple pair of real nice tits...hope your weekend was as good as mine was... BOOG .....

Pushead2 05-29-2007 06:15 AM

Ducks won game 1 so it was good. plus I got wrecked fri and sat night.

Mr. Plow 05-29-2007 08:50 AM

Lots of beer on Friday. More beer on Saturday. Golf and beer on Sunday. Beer and food on Monday.

Good weekend.

CanadianChief 05-29-2007 08:53 AM

Some 151 proof rum Saturday night....very nice for the UFC Fight.

cadmonkey 05-29-2007 09:11 AM

Friday was pretty low key. Met up with about 10 friends at a mexican bar down the street from me for some Margaritas.

Saturday, I played 18 holes of golf with 12 of my buddies then headed to one of thier house's for a BBQ where all our girlfriends, fiances, or wives met up with us. Ate and drank most of the afternoon, evening and night. Played Bocci Ball, Wiffle Ball, Flip Cup, and what ever game we could fit in.

Sunday, headed to the South Shore to have a small memorial for my girlfriend's father who passed a week and a half ago. We spread his ashes at Nantaskett beach where his mother's ashes were spead. My girlfriend kept some ashes to spread back home so he could be closer to her, which we spread shen she got home. Went to anther BBQ that night, and watched the CNN special called "Chopper Down" that was dedicated to my friend and her crew that was shot down in Iraq back in February.

Yesterday, atteneded the memorial service and dedication ceremony for said fallen friend.

Overall it was a good long weekend.

Planetman 05-29-2007 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster
Just getting back to norm here...had people over for a mountain oyster fry

I wasn't invited? Nuts!

gblowfish 05-29-2007 09:18 AM

Fine.
And Yours?

StcChief 05-29-2007 09:21 AM

So you left off the Lamb Fries ?

Phobia 05-29-2007 09:27 AM

I had a beer yesterday and a beer Friday. Had a nice time Sunday but all the other days kinda sucked because I worked.

Sure-Oz 05-29-2007 09:30 AM

Good times, went out to the plaza for dinner with the gf sat night, then the majestic to see spidey 3 and a bar real late. rest of the weekend didn't do crap

Monty 05-29-2007 10:12 AM

We spent most of the weekend cruising TX, OK, and KS on the new Gold Wing......it was awesome! My ass is sore as hell, but I figure I'll get used to it the more we ride.

Phobia 05-29-2007 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monty
We spent most of the weekend cruising TX, OK, and KS on the new Gold Wing......it was awesome! My ass is sore as hell, but I figure I'll get used to it the more we ride.

http://www.quicktimeflix.net/agd/queen.jpg

greg63 05-29-2007 10:33 AM

Had a nice time cooking out, and spending time with the family.

HemiEd 05-29-2007 10:33 AM

I almost needed to come back to work and rest up.
I was up each morning at 4:30 and put at least 13 hours per day in on the Barracuda. It is getting real close to done.

I also smoked a brisket, turkey breast and some ribs. The beer really went down smooth, 14 were missing from the case on Monday morning that I bought Sunday morning.

Ecto-I 05-29-2007 10:52 AM

This weekend was amazing! When it rains, it pours, and I mean that in a good way.

First off, being young and living in San Diego means you don't have to leave town to have a good time on long weekends, since everyone comes to you!

In the process of having fun this weekend, I met five beautiful women (at separate times of course) that I'm going to go out with this week. I wish this incredible stroke of good fortune could have been spread out, say along a month instead of a single weekend, especially since I've had my fair share of dry months, but I suppose I can manage to deal with this slight problem of having my own little herem of women.

AND, to top it off, I putted phenominally (not the norm) in my round of golf yesterday!

What a great weekend. PBJ PBJ PBJ