ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Mark it down... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=168526)

FloridaMan88 08-25-2007 03:37 PM

Mark it down...

1) Despite Dictator Carl's desperate move in forcing Herm to name Huard the starting QB... the Chiefs will still finish 2-14 (the worst record in the NFL)

2) The Chiefs will finish 32nd in total offense and total passing offense and in the bottom 5 in points scored

3) Trent Green will throw for more yardage AND for more TDs than all Chiefs' QBs COMBINED this season.

4) Vermeil, Al Saunders, Trent Green, Terry Shea, myself and the rest of the world who aren't included in the blind pro-Herm/Carl cult on this board will have a good laugh at how Dictator Carl has destroyed the Chiefs since Vermeil's retirement.

Bowser 08-25-2007 03:39 PM

Just walk out in the ocean already.

Archie Bunker 08-25-2007 03:39 PM

:ZZZ:

Direckshun 08-25-2007 03:39 PM

Yeah because the Chiefs team that Vermeil built was a firebrand collection of winners.

the Talking Can 08-25-2007 03:41 PM

I have a bullet if you have a gun.

Archie Bunker 08-25-2007 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun
Yeah because the Chiefs team that Vermeil built was a firebrand collection of winners.

Did you miss all the playoff wins and Super Bowl victories DV got in KC?

BigMeatballDave 08-25-2007 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88
1) Despite Dictator Carl's desperate move in forcing Herm to name Huard the starting QB... the Chiefs will still finish 2-14 (the worst record in the NFL)

2) The Chiefs will finish 32nd in total offense and total passing offense and in the bottom 5 in points scored

3) Trent Green will throw for more yardage AND for more TDs than all Chiefs' QBs COMBINED this season.

4) Vermeil, Al Saunders, Trent Green, Terry Shea, myself and the rest of the world who aren't included in the blind pro-Herm/Carl cult on this board will have a good laugh at how Dictator Carl has destroyed the Chiefs since Vermeil's retirement.

I hope Trent does well. I'd like to get a higher pick. Vermiel retired, reerun. Also, how many playoff wins did the guys you mentioned get us?

Cjanz 08-25-2007 04:00 PM

Quote:

You're a wise man around here aren't you?

/sarcasm

NewChief 08-25-2007 04:00 PM

I really hope you're right on #3, but I have my doubts at this point.

Sully 08-25-2007 10:12 PM

Care to make these predictions interesting?

alanm 08-25-2007 10:18 PM

Quote:

I had to look up at the clock because I thought it was still kinda early in the evening yet to be this fucked up. :toast: :D ROFL
You're going to regret you wrote this in the morning. :)

noa 08-25-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Dictator Carl has destroyed the Chiefs since Vermeil's retirement.

You are a short-sighted idiot. The Vermeil era set us up for exactly what is happening right now.

milkman 08-25-2007 10:19 PM

I am sick of your Dick love.

Phobia 08-25-2007 10:20 PM

This guy is pure entertainment.

milkman 08-25-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm
I had to look up at the clock because I thought it was still kinda early in the evening yet to be this fucked up. :toast: :D ROFL
You're going to regret you wrote this in the morning. :)

I don't know.

I think regret requires some measure of intelligence.