ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Whos this Randy Moss guy? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=169614)

Deberg_1990 09-09-2007 02:23 PM

Whos this Randy Moss guy?

9 catches 184 yards 1 TD

Too bad he only plays when he feels like it...

kstater 09-09-2007 02:24 PM

Moss usually waits a few weeks to demand a trade and poison the locker room.

Fire Me Boy! 09-09-2007 02:25 PM

He'll be much better in NE than he was in OAK.

I advised my wife to take a chance on him in our FFL and it paid off today. He'll be in the Pro-Bowl this year.

Mecca 09-09-2007 02:26 PM

Yea he's done right......I remember people laughing when I said he'd be a top 3 WR this year.

teedubya 09-09-2007 02:26 PM

nah, if he keeps getting the ball thrown his way. he will be happy all year.

Being around winners can actually turn a cancer into a winner. I believe that will happen in New England.

Randy is gonna tear it up for the next 3-4 years in NE.

Al davis ****ed the NFL one more time.

Amnorix 09-09-2007 08:10 PM

Moss is gonna suck and screw up our locker room just like Corey Dillon did. Bastard...

:D

Demonpenz 09-09-2007 08:23 PM

next stop... canton

Bowser 09-09-2007 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix
Moss is gonna suck and screw up our locker room just like Corey Dillon did. Bastard...

You should trade him before it gets bad. We'll give you a second rounder for him, since you gave up a fourth. That's like a 1000% increase in draft day value. We appreciate it.

Amnorix 09-09-2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
You should trade him before it gets bad. We'll give you a second rounder for him, since you gave up a fourth. That's like a 1000% increase in draft day value. We appreciate it.

I'd love to, but we can't do that to you. You're having enough troubles without a locker room cancer. We'll spare you. It's a fair offer though...

Thig Lyfe 09-09-2007 09:08 PM

I have a feeling he'll feel like playing a lot more often with the Patriots.

el borracho 09-09-2007 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix

Dude... what's it like to have filet mignon and lobster for every meal?

the Talking Can 09-09-2007 09:20 PM

i think it is hilarious that the second he leaves Oakland he becomes bad ass again..

Coach 09-09-2007 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
i think it is hilarious that the second he leaves Oakland he becomes bad ass again..

It doesn't surprise me. Anybody who plays in Oakland, especially under Art Shell, is gonna suck.

Amnorix 09-09-2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho
Dude... what's it like to have filet mignon and lobster for every meal?

I've been lucky. Incredibly lucky. I've lived to see some of the best players and teams in sports history. The Celtics of the Bird era, and the '86 Celtics, who I would put up against just about any team. Clearly, IMHO, a top 3 team all time.

Roger Clemens to Pedro Martinez might be the greatest pitching hand-off in baseball history. Pedro at his best was sheer artistry.

But I've always been primarily a football fan, and there were alot of years of suffering with the joke that was the Patriots. Now I"m living large and loving it.

And you HAVE to appreciate it. We thought the Celtics would be good forever. They always had been -- winning at least 2 titles, and usually more, in each of the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. It's been 15 years of total suckitude since the end of the Bird era, however, and for most of those the team wasn't even worth watching.

So I tell all my friends -- enjoy this now. RIGHT NOW. This is the Packers of the 50s-60s, the Steelers of the 70s and the Niners of the 80s that we have here. It won't last, so don't miss a minute of it, and NEVER take it for granted.

Amnorix 09-09-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can

Look at his coach and teammates on those two teams. It was a joke. I mean, c'mon. He's gone from the NFL talent and coaching equivalent of Siberia to complete paradise...