ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Place your Croyle-Huard bets here. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174405)

Rain Man 11-12-2007 09:52 PM

Place your Croyle-Huard bets here.

So...what happens when Damon is feeling better? Cast your vote in the poll, and then explain your choices. Your explanation will get one bonus point for each of the following words that is used.

1. Wobble
2. Time
3. Fate
4. Injury
5. Stigma
6. Hall
7. Egregious
8. Rifle
9. Matriculate
10. Trial
11. Howitzer
12. Imaginary
13. Nebulous
14. King
15. Idiot
16. Necrophilia
17. Giraffe

Mr. Arrowhead 11-12-2007 10:07 PM

far as i know Damon can play, he lost his job due to being inconsistent

Phobia 11-12-2007 10:07 PM

It wobble time and twist of fate for injury head Damon Hard. He have accident walk down hall and gregarious robertson coach the Syrcuse to suck but one shot from howitzer fix it all, it trial and error for you. A giraffe have necrophilia sometime when he turn his head only one way and the king of the jungle sneak up his other side and mactrigulate his teeth down into the nebulous deliciousness. Then I stigma rifle up his butt and pull trigger.

Rain Man 11-12-2007 10:19 PM

So far, phobia has offered the best argument, based on points.

FAX 11-12-2007 10:23 PM

Time will tell if the Chiefs can overcome the Stigma of Egregious drafting and field a quarterback who can Matriculate the ball with a Rifle arm and Howitzer-like throws as opposed to the Wobble passes we’ve seen from the Imaginary Injury prone, Idiot, Downfield Huard.

And, while Brodie is making his way to the Hall of fame, King Carl will, hopefully, be doing Time after having used Nebulous excuses at Trial for engaging in Necrophilia with a dead Giraffe.

I would also like to note that, in Greek mythology, the Fates were the daughters of Zeus. One of them was named Atropos. This is where we get the term “atrophy” from which, in turn, describes Downfield’s throwing arm. Why is this important? It’s not, but I had to get that word in somehow.

FAX

Phobia 11-12-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Time will tell if the Chiefs can overcome the Stigma of Egregious drafting and field a quarterback who can Matriculate the ball with a Rifle arm and Howitzer-like throws as opposed to the Wobble passes we’ve seen from the Imaginary Injury prone, Idiot, Downfield Huard.

And, while Brodie is making his way to the Hall of fame, King Carl will, hopefully, be doing Time after having used Nebulous excuses at Trial for engaging in Necrophilia with a dead Giraffe.

I would also like to note that, in Greek mythology, the Fates were the daughters of Zeus. One of them was named Atropos. This is where we get the term “atrophy” from which, in turn, describes Downfield’s throwing arm. Why is this important? It’s not, but I had to get that word in somehow.

FAX

Idiot.

noa 11-12-2007 10:27 PM

Croyle's going to have to matriculate in the school of hard knocks at first, and that will make him wobble. But give him time because he's got a rifle for an arm that's going to function more like a howitzer and cause great injury to the opponent. His first few mistakes will probably be egregious, but this is going to be a trial by fire for him. The stigma of coming off the bench won't stop him from making the Hall of Fame. It is his fate and now is his time.
We just have to make sure he doesn't drink any of that tainted Gatorade that can make him see imaginary giraffes so he'll think he is the king of the jungle in some sort of nebulous hallucination.
And finally, we can leave that idiot Huard on the bench so he can practice his necrophilia like the sicko he is.

ClevelandBronco 11-12-2007 10:42 PM

How about that? 13 votes all in agreement so far.

Rain Man 11-12-2007 10:48 PM

It appears that Croyle will be unburdened by high fan expectations.

FAX 11-12-2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Idiot.

Are you going to allow this kind of behavior in your thread, Mr. Rain Man?

FAX

Rain Man 11-12-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Are you going to allow this kind of behavior in your thread, Mr. Rain Man?

FAX

I kind of want to see a fight tonight.

Deberg_1990 11-12-2007 11:04 PM

I dont care if Croyle throws 30 INTs the rest of the year. He deserves a chance to play and learn for the rest of the season.

This team isnt going anywhere, and wouldnt even with Brady and Manning behind center. There are alot more problems than just the QB.

Phobia 11-12-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I kind of want to see a fight tonight.

How many points do I get for using "bald" in a response?

Rain Man 11-12-2007 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
How many points do I get for using "bald" in a response?

Clarification: I don't want to be involved in the fight. I just want to watch it.

Phobia 11-12-2007 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Clarification: I don't want to be involved in the fight. I just want to watch it.

Well, I don't want to fight Mr. FAT. He's too old plus he might get weepy and leave. Nobody wants this. Not even Hootie.