ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Carfax (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176087)

ferrarispider95 12-06-2007 02:43 PM

Carfax
 
Carfax help anyone. I purchased the monthly deal a few times, and when I finally found a truck, my time has ran out.

I am looking at a 2001 Excursion with the 7.3 Powerstroke.


Let me know either by rep or pm and I will let you know the vin.

Thanks in advance

Gonzo 12-06-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrarispider95
Carfax help anyone. I purchased the monthly deal a few times, and when I finally found a truck, my time has ran out.

I am looking at a 2001 Excursion with the 7.3 Powerstroke.


Let me know either by rep or pm and I will let you know the vin.

Thanks in advance


Nice try for free rep. :shake:

xbarretx 12-06-2007 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo
Nice try for free rep. :shake:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta cut him some slack Gonzo, maybe he forgot to post on your thread with 9 pages worth of people :hmmm:

ferrarispider95 12-06-2007 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo
Nice try for free rep. :shake:

A pm will suffice.

Donger 12-06-2007 02:51 PM

I'd also recommend a line of credit in order to pay the fuel costs.

stumppy 12-06-2007 02:51 PM

Be a shame if everyone let him know they didn't have it by way of neg rep.:D

xbarretx 12-06-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
I'd also recommend a line of credit in order to pay the fuel costs.

still trying to figure out just what kind of BOOM hes thinking........

Stewie 12-06-2007 02:55 PM

Make sure this is fixed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071206/...rd_recall_dc_1

ferrarispider95 12-06-2007 03:02 PM

Saw that recall. Actually pretty decent on mileage, hence the diesel. I need something to pull a fairly large boat and also have a large enclosed trailer used in our business.

mikeyis4dcats. 12-06-2007 03:05 PM

if this is from a dealer, tell them you want a Carfax run on it as part of the deal.

ferrarispider95 12-06-2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.
if this is from a dealer, tell them you want a Carfax run on it as part of the deal.

Private party

Hog Farmer 12-06-2007 03:10 PM

Try this website:

www.TooStupidForCarfax.com

COchief 12-06-2007 03:12 PM

I went ahead and pulled the report for you.

The carfax said the two previous owners both had a case of micro-penis and the trend will most likely continue.

Donger 12-06-2007 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbarretx
still trying to figure out just what kind of BOOM hes thinking........

The guy in my avatar?

xbarretx 12-06-2007 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
The guy in my avatar?

yes, from our lengthy oil is a tool of the devil discussion ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.