ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Dallas Cowboys fan bitches about Chiefs fans... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176964)

Hammock Parties 12-18-2007 10:40 PM

Dallas Cowboys fan bitches about Chiefs fans...

The ending is the best when he tells us how much our team sucks... ROFL

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4GHAZv3zZQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4GHAZv3zZQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ChiefsCountry 12-18-2007 10:50 PM

Thanks for the laugh. I like how he is a freaking UT fan but couldnt figure out how to do the hand sign thing. That and stealing the Cowboy's flag because it has a star on is just like stealing the American flag.

prhom 12-18-2007 10:53 PM

I don't even know where to start. This guy is pretty much why I hate Texas. I don't care where the Chiefs came from, as long as we don't go back! Maybe there should be an age limit on who can post stuff on youtube. If you repeat yourself more than three times a video then you're banned!!

irishjayhawk 12-18-2007 10:53 PM

ROFL

Weiner sucker.

Apparently, he's never been drunk or been around drunk people. And apparently he's never gone into a hostile environment.

EDIT: Somehow the Dallas star is an AMERICAN star and therefore it's disrespecting the US. ROFL

ChiefsCountry 12-18-2007 10:53 PM

You assholes. lol

leviw 12-18-2007 10:55 PM

That was tremendous. My favorites:

- "I wish I would have caught your ass, because if I had, I would have beat your ass good --even after my cancer surgery and having my heart attack-- I would have beat your ass down!"

- The end when he tries to do the "Hook 'Em Horns" sign with his hand and can't quite come up with it.

- How he holds the ticket up almost the entire time like we're going to forget what he's talking about.

- "I wish I would have got you on videotape, because I would have had you on YouTube, you...you asshole."

DaFace 12-18-2007 10:56 PM

Heh...I have to wonder how many games he's gone outside of the Cowboys' stadium. You're gonna get some crap from people wearing another team's colors any day, but waving a flag around is just asking for it.

I'm not saying I condone people taking their flag or anything like that, but I certainly won't be visiting Invesco and waving a Chiefs flag around and expecting to be welcomed with open arms.

dtebbe 12-18-2007 10:56 PM

We're all a bunch of "weiner suckers" and "assoooos" ROFL

DT

irishjayhawk 12-18-2007 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviw
That was tremendous. My favorites:

- "I wish I would have caught your ass, because if I had, I would have beat your ass good --even after my cancer surgery and having my heart attack-- I would have beat your ass down!"

- The end when he tries to do the "Hook 'Em Horns" sign with his hand and can't quite come up with it.

- How he holds the ticket up almost the entire time like we're going to forget what he's talking about.

- "I wish I would have got you on videotape, because I would have had you on YouTube, you...you asshole."

I think he said "that's all I have to say" like 3-5 times.

leviw 12-18-2007 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
Heh...I have to wonder how many games he's gone outside of the Cowboys' stadium. You're gonna get some crap from people wearing another team's colors any day, but waving a flag around is just asking for it.

I'm not saying I condone people taking their flag or anything like that, but I certainly won't be visiting Invesco and waving a Chiefs flag around and expecting to be welcomed with open arms.

Not just waving a flag of another team, but a team that's not even playing on the field --like waving your Chiefs flag around Invesco when the Broncos are playing the Redskins.

prhom 12-18-2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace

After going to many Denver games and taking shit from those guys, if I ever go to another game at Arrowhead and we beat them I'm gonna be the biggest a$$wipe they ever saw.

VonneMarie 12-18-2007 10:59 PM

"You disrespecting America, you asshole." ROFL

ChiefsCountry 12-18-2007 10:59 PM

I was out of a job selling programs, they stabbed me in the back.

prhom 12-18-2007 10:59 PM

that includes stealing flags by the way...

leviw 12-18-2007 11:00 PM

Oh, adding to my list of favorites:

- His impressively skinny neck.