ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Brady Quinn punched by teammate (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=199006)

the Talking Can 12-23-2008 10:13 AM

Brady Quinn punched by teammate

...shawn smith

leadership

Quote:

Browns show fight: Lineman hits Quinn

December 23, 2008

As he began what could be his last week in Cleveland, Browns Coach Romeo Crennel had to address a physical altercation that took place last week between QB Brady Quinn and DE Shaun Smith. According to WKYC-TV's Jim Donovan, the team's play-by-play radio announcer, Smith punched Quinn in the face following a heated exchange inside the team's weight room. Browns TE Darnell Dinkins confirmed the fight during a radio interview on WQAL, saying Quinn's face was marked. "I haven't talked about family business since I've been here," Crennel said, "so I'm not going to address it at this point or start talking about it. If it happened, it stays in house."

and some nice quotes from Braylon Edwards

Quote:

"I'm not Paul Warfield, Webster Slaughter or Jim Brown. I've given my all to this city for four years, and I realize it will never be enough. I went to the Pro Bowl last year and resurrected this team from the darkness, and nobody cared."

"People in this town believe they are entitled to too much. They have been disrespectful to me and my family. I've gone out in public with my family and have had to deal with being called foul names. My parents have been called vulgar things at restaurants."

"My biggest problem is that I actually give a damn. I'm always rushing back from surgeries and injuries, never missing games or practices. But through this, I've learned how to overcome adversity. I'm also proud of how my foundation has taken off. I've been doing all this community service in Cleveland ...my charity efforts will only be in Detroit from now on."

El Jefe 12-23-2008 10:42 AM

Braylon Edwards is a little puss. The city hates him because he is terrible. He has almost as many drops as he does catches. He is always running his mouth about how great he is, and he has never been that good. Good riddance to you, I can't wait till you get the hell out of Cleveland, you whiney peace of trash. Here's an idea, learn how to catch the ball.

ClevelandBronco 12-23-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braylon Edwards
"I'm not Paul Warfield, Webster Slaughter or Jim Brown."

No kidding.

I can name another 50 Cleveland Browns that you couldn't play with.

Mr. Arrowhead 12-23-2008 10:46 AM

Notre Dame little bitch

Rain Man 12-23-2008 10:48 AM

Maybe Braylon Edwards should start supporting the Brady Quinn Face Punch Recovery Foundation.

Gonzo 12-23-2008 10:50 AM

That's one thing I'll give Herm, he's taught this team how to lose like a family. Romeo could learn a little something from him.

DT58HOF 12-23-2008 10:51 AM

Brady Quinn Coming to Arrowhead Stadium Near You!!

Brock 12-23-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DT58HOF (Post 5323162)
Brady Quinn Coming to Arrowhead Stadium Near You!!

:rolleyes:

Infidel Goat 12-23-2008 10:52 AM

Go Royals!!!!111!!!!!

Gonzo 12-23-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infidel Goat (Post 5323166)
Go Royals!!!!111!!!!!

I saw that too. ROFL

Demonpenz 12-23-2008 10:55 AM

braylon thinks the heat is on now holy cow. get ready to have batteries throw at you.

DeezNutz 12-23-2008 10:59 AM

Is this going to affect Gload's playing time? Hope not.

blueballs 12-23-2008 11:11 AM

it nice you want to be a good teammate
but helping him towel off is not the way

Deberg_1990 12-23-2008 11:20 AM

Is Brady Quinn coming to the Royals??

Demonpenz 12-23-2008 11:29 AM

I bet he punched Quinn because he gulped his myoplex after lifting and was like "now i'm Done"