ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life nicknames for co-workers? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205636)

MOhillbilly 04-09-2009 11:30 AM

nicknames for co-workers?

i give nicknames to people i either really like or dislike. Sharon peters cause her name was sharon and she was skanky. Theres a woman in the office that has really dried out frizzy blond/grey hair, call her scarecrow cause that mop makes me think of ' how bout alittle fire scarecrow' from wizard of oz.

so lets hear em.

Blindside58 04-09-2009 11:34 AM

I don't know if it is a nickname, but everytime I walk by our front desk gal named Mary, I yell "MARY-MARY WHY YOU BUGGIN?"

Al Bundy 04-09-2009 11:34 AM

I call one of the girls El Diablo.

Blindside58 04-09-2009 11:34 AM

Also we have a guy name Richard Edwards, I call him Dick Ed for short.

El Jefe 04-09-2009 11:36 AM

I call this one old guy who works for us Tubby. I think you can figure out why, he is a little on the portly side.

Lumpy 04-09-2009 11:36 AM

I refer to my boss as Mr. Krabs. LMAO

"The money's always right!"

raybec 4 04-09-2009 11:44 AM

I have two young white guys working for me, they wear their pants below the ass and listen to gangster rap, try to talk ghetto I call them "Prison Bitch" and "Thugs Wife" respectively.

OmahaChief 04-09-2009 11:45 AM

Let's see.

I call this one chick Unicorn as she has a really large what appears to be a wart in the middle of of forehead. It is really funny looking.

We call the lady that works a few offices down Ms. Funk as it seems as if he poon is always shooting out some type of funky oder

We have Pat Ewing -- She is a chick that has a nose that looks just like Patrick Ewing only she is white.

We have coach -- This lady's ass is so flat it reminds us of coaches that keep a clip board in the back of their pants when they are coaching you up.

El Jefe 04-09-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 5654369)
I have two young white guys working for me, they wear their pants below the ass and listen to gangster rap, try to talk ghetto I call them "Prison Bitch" and "Thugs Wife" respectively.

You racist bastard.............

I'm just kidding :p.

Goapics1 04-09-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 5654373)
We call the lady that works a few offices down Ms. Funk as it seems as if he poon is always shooting out some type of funky oder

Buy her some candles for her office. Problem solved.

Rain Man 04-09-2009 01:27 PM

For a while I gave everyone a nickname that was the name of the person in the next office, but that started making the meetings too confusing.

ChiefsOne 04-09-2009 01:28 PM

I believe we never grow out of this. My wife laughs a me and my friends because we are all late 30s to early 40s and still call each other nicknames or by last name.

MOhillbilly 04-09-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsOne (Post 5654575)
I believe we never grow out of this. My wife laughs a me and my friends because we are all late 30s to early 40s and still call each other nicknames or by last name.

Do the samething. Easy-E(girls always wanted to know why) Bug Eyed Bandit 'Bandito' for short, Girlman cause he has 'man' in his lastname,Bilbo,Stu, and stupid hippie.
them guys are my bros.

"Bob" Dobbs 04-09-2009 01:36 PM

We have a guy working for us named Rick Sanchez. He immediately was dubbed "Dirty".

Radar Chief 04-09-2009 01:37 PM

When I arrived in Germany my company commander was douche no one liked named Capt. Richard Roberts, so we called him Dick Bob. I used to think that nickname was exclusive to our company but at a practice for a post change of command parade our commander couldn’t get the maneuvers straight so the battalion CSM gets on the microphone and yells, “Get it straight, Dick Bob!” and the entire post lit up with laughter. Our commander was infamous.