ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet ***The Official 2009 CP FREE BASH Sign-up and BS Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210587)

Nzoner 07-19-2009 07:32 PM

***The Official 2009 CP FREE BASH Sign-up and BS Thread***

There will now be a catered BBQ dinner available Saturday evening at 6 p.m. for $13 per,if you wish to have this I must have an okay no later than Sept 25th.You're on the honor system here so please if you okay it,stand behind it,thank you.

MUST BE 21 TO DRINK ALCOHOL

2009 Chiefs Planet FREE Bash
Saturday & Sunday October 10-11
Party Kick-Off Sat @ 2p.m till Sunday ???
Nzoner's Place in St Joseph

WHAT TO BRING:

A cooler with whatever you're drinking,a lawn chair (if possible),overnight stuff(blankets etc) if crashing here(including tents etc. if you want to camp out.)Cash for food or bring your own snacks and the like(I have it worked out with a pizza client of ours that they'll deliver out here.)Fishing gear if you'd like to fish in our pond.

Due to recent attendance of the Bash and the recession this years event will be FREE in hopes of having a great turn out,however,that means no food or drink will be provided,so if the above doesn't work for you please make plans.We have a store and a few restaurants within 5 miles of our property.

As always people are welcome to stay here on Saturday(yes we can offer you a shower,just bring your own towels) and either leave for the Cowboys vs. Chiefs game from here or stick around and watch all the NFL action in my gameroom.There are also numerous hotels just 8 miles up the highway.

All planeteers and a guest or 2 of theirs are welcome,just remember house rules,no fighting and the like or your ass will be kicked out,respect our place and our things or as above,you will be kicked out.

WE WILL REQUIRE RSVP's for the simple fact that we need to know how many are coming because I have a cut-off number and I don't want this turning into a free-for-all.

Please RSVP in this thread and I will add your name and guests.

We look forward to seeing some old faces and hopefully meeting some new ones and for you n00bs don't forget it's always appreciated if you can bring your host a nice bottle of booze. :D

RSVP's

Mr and Mrs Nzoner...Sat/Sun... BBQ
TinyEvel...BBQ
Luv...Sat...BBQ
Bugeater...Sat/Sun....BBQ
Mr and Mrs BigRedChief....BBQ
Mr & Mrs KS Smitty...Sat]Sun....BBQ
Sedated and guest....BBQ
Guru...Sat/Sun....BBQ
joesomebody....BBQ
THISBobDole and 4 guests....BBQ
Halfcan...Sat only
GoChiefs.....BBQ
OnTheWarpath58....BBQ
PostRockPablo....BBQ
Simply Red
KCMizzou....BBQ
Dave Lane
Mr & Mrs Lzen....BBQ
Chevy369 & guest
OldTownChief & guest
JazzLovr
Mr and Mrs Plow Sat....BBQ
Demonpenz....BBQ
ExtremeChief & 2 guests....BBQ
Bearcat....BBQ

TinyEvel 07-19-2009 08:13 PM

IN

I am already concepting which "secret 'cam" video I will be making this year :evil:

Skip Towne 07-19-2009 08:16 PM

Include me out.

DaKCMan AP 07-19-2009 08:19 PM

I know you will all be very disappointed, but I already have Awesome plans that weekend.

luv 07-19-2009 08:22 PM

IN

BigMeatballDave 07-19-2009 08:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5912064)
IN

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!

Bugeater 07-19-2009 08:33 PM

HELL YEAH!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-c2OM7HEfrs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-c2OM7HEfrs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BigRedChief 07-19-2009 08:46 PM

Add Myself and Mrs. BRC to the attendee list.

Bugeater 07-19-2009 08:53 PM

Are we at the cut-off number yet?

joesomebody 07-19-2009 08:56 PM

I'm pretty sure I can make it this year. I'll expect a full refund if I can't make it though :D

I will be crashing, and pretty sure I'll be watching the game in the game room.

Since there is no fundraiser this year, maybe we can do something to raise money for the planet??? I realize the goal is to be free to up attendance though.

BigRedChief 07-19-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joesomebody (Post 5912099)
Since there is no fundraiser this year, maybe we can do something to raise money for the planet??? I realize the goal is to be free to up attendance though.

Something voluntary would work.

Nzoner 07-19-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 5912101)
Something voluntary would work.

I'll run the one day fantasy football pot,$5 per entry for that Sunday's day games only,1/2 pot goes to winner other 1/2 to Kyle.

KS Smitty 07-19-2009 09:11 PM

the Smitty's are down for that.

luv 07-19-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty (Post 5912117)
the Smitty's are down for that.

Woohoo! Now it's a party!

sedated 07-19-2009 10:54 PM

In (as always), with one guest.