ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Most fun you had over (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216611)

MOhillbilly 10-20-2009 08:11 AM

Most fun you had over

the summer? i love summer, its a good time.
skin, heat, water, booze, fishing, bbq, ect. So if you could just pick out a day or two over last summer that you ****in really stood on it and had fun lets hear about it.

-had a bbq with all the fellas out, good food, lots of drink, and guns. Ended up with a spot light an a shotgun shootin out widowmakers from the ice storm. It was great, i laughed so much i hurt the next day.-

So lets hear it CP. I know you bastardos had some goodtime stories.

PhillyChiefFan 10-20-2009 08:14 AM

my bachelor party at the beach.

Got thrown out of the first place we were at in less than an hour for 'excessive noise and alcohol consumption'.

Had no idea where we were going to stay, makes for the best times and stories, and we had plenty.

SLAG 10-20-2009 08:17 AM

Went camping with the Wife's Family - had a great time on the boat, drinkin, partying - etc..

Good times

BY1401 10-20-2009 08:21 AM

One day stands out the most: when I got to drive my Z06 on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. My dad and my three brothers and I got to be out on the track at the same time. That one of my brothers is not long for this world and that was one of his last "good" days made it all the more special.

Fish 10-20-2009 08:26 AM

My cousin has a little farm just outside of Independence, KS. Nice little pond about a rock's throw away from the farmhouse. Went out for a weekend getaway this summer on a hot July weekend. Played some horseshoes. Played some ladder golf. Shot some clay. Hopped in his dinky little bass boat and fished for about 6 straight hours. Followed it up with smoking some ribs and drinking a few cases of Busch. Laughed around the campfire all night. No TV, no phone, no traffic, no worries.

Probably the most relaxing and enjoyable weekend all year...

seclark 10-20-2009 08:41 AM

we live next to a small airport. this last summer they had a weekend air show. all kinds of planes and sky divers. the small planes and gliders were using the short runway which means they were taking off and landing right over our guest house.

we set up picnic tables, built a fire for roasting wienies and had about 35 family members and friends come over. just sat out in the yard for a couple days letting all the kids play in the yard and watching the show(without paying $20 per carload).

hell, by the 2nd day the pilots were waving at us as they took off and landed. we decided were going to have a bigger party next year when it comes around.
the only thing different is i'm going to make my son and his buddies kick in for the beer...f@cking free loaders, anyway.
sec

Skip Towne 10-20-2009 08:48 AM

I had a party one day. We all got naked and jumped in a pile.

Chief Henry 10-20-2009 08:49 AM

Fishing in Canada with good friends and catching a ton of Walleye. Not real big ones,
about most were 21 to 24 inch's. A friend from Germany came over and we picked him up in Minn. MN on the way up. I had not visited with in person for about 4 years.

Another nice time was camping at Lake Thunderhead in northern Mo. Its a great lake for tubing, skiing. This year was about the 27th year friends and wifes family got togeather to do all of this.

I suppose we had about 20 people camping. We are all heading to Panama City beach, FLorida
next summer in June. it will be our 2nd time we've done this in Panama City Beach. Its a great place.

Good idea of a thread MO :thumb:

Chief Henry 10-20-2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 6190566)
we live next to a small airport. this last summer they had a weekend air show. all kinds of planes and sky divers. the small planes and gliders were using the short runway which means they were taking off and landing right over our guest house.

we set up picnic tables, built a fire for roasting wienies and had about 35 family members and friends come over. just sat out in the yard for a couple days letting all the kids play in the yard and watching the show(without paying $20 per carload).

hell, by the 2nd day the pilots were waving at us as they took off and landed. we decided were going to have a bigger party next year when it comes around.
the only thing different is i'm going to make my son and his buddies kick in for the beer...f@cking free loaders, anyway.
sec

That sounds really cool.

CoMoChief 10-20-2009 08:50 AM

going out boating with the friends and ladies.

CoMoChief 10-20-2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

sec

Make sure you shoot fireworks at them next time. Pilots really get a kick out of that.

MOhillbilly 10-20-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 6190578)
I had a party one day. We all got naked and jumped in a pile.

Just a man pile or man/woman pile?

seclark 10-20-2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 6190611)

ROFL
sec

Skip Towne 10-20-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 6190611)

a man/woman pile. We're amphibious.

MOhillbilly 10-20-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

sec

Look at you gettin all high class callin the barn a 'guest house'. ROFL