ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc What's the worst sex you've ever had? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230379)

loochy 07-07-2010 09:28 AM

What's the worst sex you've ever had?

Looking in the pics forum I got to wondering. What is it? This is not a poll, but stories. What made it terrible?! Was it a fat body?... bad breath?... hj in front of your father?... a dead fish?... a blow up doll?... a vagrant you picked up down town?... bad hygiene?... blackmailed?... I was sober and she was a drunk Orca, but as desperate as you?...

Let's hear 'em.

Sorry if this is a repost, but things change day to day so f you.

Fairplay 07-07-2010 09:35 AM

I was jacking off in a friends bathroom when I looked over and saw a peephole right across from me.

Spoiled the whole moment.

ChiTown 07-07-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 6863921)
I was jacking off in a friends bathroom when I looked over and saw a peephole right across from me.

Spoiled the whole moment.

So, you did or didn't finish the job? No offense, but I hate quitters........

luv 07-07-2010 09:40 AM

It would appear that I've had sex with Fairplay, so I'm gonna have to go with that.

Fairplay 07-07-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 6863923)
So, you did or didn't finish the job? No offense, but I hate quitters........

You will be proud of me I'm not a quitter.

When I discovered the peep hole I was only seconds from unloading.
I decided to point and unload at said hole with the eye peaking out.

Someone got a load right on their eyeball, makes me laugh when I recall the story.

Fairplay 07-07-2010 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6863928)
It would appear that I've had sex with Fairplay, so I'm gonna have to go with that.

Don't worry I was so drunk that night I can hardly remember it myself Luv.

MMXcalibur 07-07-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

What's the worst sex you've ever had?
From your mom.

Seriously though, I was on the rebound from my first girlfriend with some tramp I met online. We didn't go on the conventional "date" we had scheduled. After I picked her up, we both agreed in going back to my apartment and got down to business. Eventually, while doing her doggy style, I was pounding her so hard and fast that I slipped out of her vagina and right into her ass. Personally, I was too busy on the job to tell the difference but then, she looked back and said "So, you like it there, huh?". I was confused, looked down and still recall the horrendous smell of shit that wafted up to my nostrils.

I had her jerk me off after that and then 10 minutes later, brought her back home.

I'm sure many have had much MUCH worse, but that's probably my "worst".

Jilly 07-07-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 6863933)

Someone got a load right on their eyeball, makes me laugh when I recall the story.

yeah, ass, I haven't been able to see straight since

ChiTown 07-07-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 6863933)

So, it's fair to say, you pulled it out, and dotted the eye?

Bane 07-07-2010 09:52 AM

The worst.......Has to be the time I hit this chick that had clearly been banging big,giant, anaconda dick muthafuggas.Felt like dropping a hotdog into a 60 gallon drum!.:shake:

Pants 07-07-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 6863944)
From your mom.

Seriously though, I was on the rebound from my first girlfriend with some tramp I met online. We didn't go on the conventional "date" we had scheduled. After I picked her up, we both agreed in going back to my apartment and got down to business. Eventually, while doing her doggy style, I was pounding her so hard and fast that I slipped out of her vagina and right into her ass. Personally, I was too busy on the job to tell the difference but then, she looked back and said "So, you like it there, huh?". I was confused, looked down and still recall the horrendous smell of shit that wafted up to my nostrils.

I had her jerk me off after that and then 10 minutes later, brought her back home.

Sorry dude, but that sounds like a bunch of BS. Unless that chick was an AIDS infested whore who did anal all the time and was stretched to the point of having a gaping black hole there, you would not be able to just stick in there on accident.

Fairplay 07-07-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 6863950)
So, it's fair to say, you pulled it out, and dotted the eye?

Lol...........x 100

luv 07-07-2010 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 6863944)
From your mom.

No way in hell you stick in her ass and not know it.

The Franchise 07-07-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6863959)
No way in hell you stick in her ass and not know it.

Unless she either has the tightest vagina.....or a big gaping asshole.

Jilly 07-07-2010 09:58 AM

the worst time I ever had was when my dad was talking to my boyfriend about his military adventures and we were on the couch with a blanket on our laps and I jerked him off with my hand. Seriously, worst time ever....I felt absolutely nothing.