ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Mac and Cheese Pizza,wtf? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=231531)

Nzoner 08-03-2010 06:49 PM

Mac and Cheese Pizza,wtf?

I like to think I've seen a lot of things in my days but tonight was very interesting in that I'd never seen Macaroni and Cheese pizza let alone even hear of it.

Just doing my part to support those who support me I opted for Cici's Pizza tonight and was quite surprised when I saw this strange concoction on their buffet.So I think what the hell and try it and I have to tell you it was dayuum good,I mean good to the point I was thinking it really sucks they're not open late when those after the bar closes munchies set in.

Huffman83 08-03-2010 06:51 PM

Apparently the Caseys mac n' Cheeze Pizza is an experience as well.

KCUnited 08-03-2010 06:51 PM

It's for kids, but wasted knows no age.

Nzoner 08-03-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 6914973)
It's for kids, but wasted knows no age.

Well I never had kids and don't frequent Cici's Pizza very often but if they were open late...

Iowanian 08-03-2010 06:53 PM

They've been pushing that at the local caseys but i haven't tried it, I'm not a stoner.

SnakeXJones 08-03-2010 06:54 PM

While i was living down in cali for awhile this place called John's Incredible Pizza has the samething and other weird ass stuff on top of pizzas including one with peanuts including the shell

Simply Red 08-03-2010 06:54 PM

lol

cabletech94 08-03-2010 06:54 PM

back in my pizza days, we'd load up the mac and cheese on top of the buffet pizza.
if i 'member right it was stouffers m&c.
it was awesome!!!

and no, i didn't get out much.

Nzoner 08-03-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 6914979)
While i was living down in cali for awhile this place called John's Incredible Pizza has the samething and other weird ass stuff on top of pizzas including one with peanuts including the shell

We used to have a place called Valentino's that made a breakfast pizza,scrambled eggs,sausage,bacon bits and cream gravy on pizza crust.Oh,do I miss that place.

Taco John 08-03-2010 06:58 PM

Mac and cheese with cut up hot dogs and a glass of powdered milk was sometimes "dinner" as a kid. I can't even look at the stuff anymore without wanting to hurl. I sure as hell don't want it on my pizza.

Sounds interesting though. I love it when folks get creative to ring that cash register.

Param 08-03-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 6914967)
I like to think I've seen a lot of things in my days but tonight was very interesting in that I'd never seen Macaroni and Cheese pizza let alone even hear of it.

Just doing my part to support those who support me I opted for Cici's Pizza tonight and was quite surprised when I saw this strange concoction on their buffet.So I think what the hell and try it and I have to tell you it was dayuum good,I mean good to the point I was thinking it really sucks they're not open late when those after the bar closes munchies set in.

It's Cici's Pizza. They make a ton of different types of pizza on the cheap. Best part of the buffet, if you don't like 1st bite, throw it away and get something else.

SnakeXJones 08-03-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 6914984)
We used to have a place called Valentino's that made a breakfast pizza,scrambled eggs,sausage,bacon bits and cream gravy on pizza crust.Oh,do I miss that place.

That dont sound too bad

Bugeater 08-03-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 6914984)

:spock: We're they open for breakfast, or was it served all day long? I don't recall ever seeing that at Val's.

Nzoner 08-03-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6914997)
:spock: We're they open for breakfast, or was it served all day long? I don't recall ever seeing that at Val's.

I think they still have it in your area but it's only available during Sunday brunch.

Bugeater 08-03-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 6915001)
I think they still have it in your area but it's only available during Sunday brunch.

Ah, I see. I'm going to have to try that sometime.