ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Mike Vick is gonna win the MVP (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234200)

Bambi 09-26-2010 06:23 PM

Mike Vick is gonna win the MVP

Hilarity ensues . . .

Bewbies 09-26-2010 06:30 PM

That fits, Ray Lewis won the SB MVP not long after he actually was a slapchop.

Bewbies 09-26-2010 06:30 PM

Let me add, Vick paid his debt it's actually cool to see him do well now.

Chiefs Rool 09-26-2010 06:32 PM

I was just about to start a thread asking if you think he will win "Comeback player of the year"

I've never thought it should be given to a player whose comeback is getting out of prison, but the media is all over his nuts, so you figure he will get it.

It's hard to believe that he turned into a much better passer in prison, because I watched some of that game and he was playing pass first and doing pretty well.

Bambi 09-26-2010 06:35 PM

He looked like the best QB to ever play in the NFL today.

BigRichard 09-26-2010 06:44 PM

I truly hope he dies from a very painful accident where he gets his testicle ripped off in a very slow process. Maybe a slow moving coveyor belt??? However it happens it must be extremely slow and painful.

-King- 09-26-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 7041147)
I truly hope he dies from a very painful accident where he gets his testicle ripped off in a very slow process. Maybe a slow moving coveyor belt??? However it happens it must be extremely slow and painful.

Why?

He ****ed up big, we realize that, but damn, the hate you guys have for him is crazy.

BigRichard 09-26-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 7041156)
Why?

He ****ed up big, we realize that, but damn, the hate you guys have for him is crazy.

Because I put what he did right along with abusing and torturing children. You might not feel that way but I do. You are taking something that loves, trusts, and depends on you and you torture and kill it. I think the laws on animal abuse are way to easy on ****heads like this.

-King- 09-26-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 7041173)
Because I put what he did right along with abusing and torturing children. You might not feel that way but I do. You are taking something that loves, trusts, and depends on you and you torture and kill it. I think the laws on animal abuse are way to easy on ****heads like this.

Wow...

I don't want to send this to DC or anything...but you put Dogs on the same line as Children? Wow.

Basileus777 09-26-2010 06:52 PM

He won't be playing the Lions and Jaguars every week....

BigRichard 09-26-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 7041181)
Wow...

I don't want to send this to DC or anything...but you put Dogs on the same line as Children? Wow.

The way you are stating that is like I am trying to downplay someone torturing and abusing children and it is quite the opposite. They are scumbags and should have their testicles slowly removed as well.

Warrior5 09-26-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 7041181)
Wow...

I'd NEVER place children and dogs in the same category, but I can somewhat empathize with BigRichard.

Anyone who does what Vick did to dogs has serious character flaws and is one sick son-of-a-bitch.

I guess he has paid his debt to society and is now playing lights out, but it would be poetic justice if a mastiff bit his nuts off...

FloridaMan88 09-26-2010 07:23 PM

The ESPN crew is having a collective orgasm over his two game performance (against the crappy Detoilet Lions and the crappier Jacksonville Jagwads), calling it one of the greatest comebacks in sports history.

FRCDFED 09-26-2010 07:30 PM

He a POS....enough said. I really don't care how others view dogs. Put him in a cage and make him fight to the death. If he don't fight hard enough then put him down.

GloryDayz 09-26-2010 07:46 PM

Like PeTA would let that happen... Too bad!!