ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Keeping the "Mojo" going???? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=239145)

Chiefshrink 12-27-2010 01:09 AM

Keeping the "Mojo" going????

Have a question for those experts who have studied the playoff picture. When playing the Raiders next week it will be a tough game IMO. I'm assuming our W-L record in the end will determine who we play in the 1st rd at home and how the other teams still in the playoff hunt finish their W-L record as well which there are alot of variables to be sure as to who we will play. Maybe not?

1st question: What is the likely scenario happening and who will we probably play?

2nd question: If you are Haley do you "play balls to the wall"(don't sit anybody) even if you find out that the outcome of the Raiders game is irrelevant so that you keep the 'Mojo(ala chemistry) going or do you sit to avoid any key injuries?

I say keep the "MOJO GOING"!!!!

cdcox 12-27-2010 01:20 AM

Odds for opponents:

Jets 71%
Steelers 17%
Ravens 12%

I'd play everyone that was healthy, except I would give 50% of the carries to Battle and give Charles and Jones a bit of a rest. If Battle did well, I might give him some of Jones' carries in the playoffs. Any one who was a little dinged I would rest.

teedubya 12-27-2010 01:22 AM

I got a McFarlane Austin Powers figurine for Christmas... so I got my Mojo, Baby, YEAH!!

Chiefshrink 12-27-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 7293963)
I got a McFarlane Austin Powers figurine for Christmas... so I got my Mojo, Baby, YEAH!!

ROFLROFLROFL

Chiefshrink 12-27-2010 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 7293960)
Odds for opponents:

Jets 71%
Steelers 17%
Ravens 12%

I'd play everyone that was healthy, except I would give 50% of the carries to Battle and give Charles and Jones a bit of a rest. If Battle did well, I might give him some of Jones' carries in the playoffs. Any one who was a little dinged I would rest.

I thoroughly agree about Battle but don't underestimate the "motivation" for Jones to hand the Jets their asses for not investing in him which I think will be a significant motivator for Jones. But I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Battle fan from the beginning and I love the way this guy runs. Always going downhill in a punishing way and has decent hands out of the backfield.

Good call!!

Thx cd!

Chiefshrink 12-27-2010 01:34 AM

If an aged "Champ Bailey" can shut Bowe out I can only imagine what Revis will do thus Weis will not go to Bowe very often if any because Revis will be 1on1 the whole game covering Bowe like a blanket IMO.

Bewbies 12-27-2010 01:36 AM

Resting players = loss in the playoffs. Let other teams do that, I want to beat the shit out of the Raiders and then the Jets.

DTLB58 12-27-2010 01:44 AM

The Raiders strength on D is their front four and the push they get with the pass rush.
If they get to Cassel and knock him out for the playoffs??? Well, I think we all know what the result will be. Cassel was off a week and bounced back. I say bench him.