ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Poll: Looking back, which REGULAR SEASON win meant the most to you as a fan? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=239402)

WebGem 12-31-2010 09:37 PM

Poll: Looking back, which REGULAR SEASON win meant the most to you as a fan?

Which REGULAR SEASON win of the 2010 season meant the most to you? Can be for a variety of reasons, whether it be most exciting, when you finally believed, whatever? Looking back, which win will you remember the most?

RustShack 12-31-2010 09:41 PM

I voted the MNF game because I was there, it was MNF, the best team we beat all year, and what really got the season rolling.

In about two weeks I might vote the other game this year I will have attended, and that would be our I'm assuming Playoff game against the Jets.

WebGem 12-31-2010 09:45 PM

I voted @STL. That was the day I finally said to myself: "Holy shit, we are gonna win the division."

After the 1st quarter it really didn't look that great, but the defense did it's job to not let the lead get very big at all early. The offense came to life, finally got the TD for the lead...and we ended up beating their ass. It was awesome.

POND_OF_RED 12-31-2010 09:49 PM

Monday Night Football at Arrowhead hands down. Home Opener. All day tailgating. Rookie showcase. Shouldn't even be close. That was my first home opener I've been to and I'll never forget it.

rtmike 12-31-2010 09:53 PM

First game of the year had me stoked for what might be but watching SD keep losing kind of diminished the hope.

Seattle game was important since I went to it.

Last week meant the most since we didn't play down to the competition 2 weeks in a row, winning.

Rasputin 12-31-2010 09:55 PM

Beating the Fraiders on Sunday Jan 2nd

Bugeater 12-31-2010 09:57 PM

MNF. I don't think it's debatable, but I'm sure it will end up in an argument somehow.

RustShack 12-31-2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 7307989)
Monday Night Football at Arrowhead hands down. Home Opener. All day tailgating. Rookie showcase. Shouldn't even be close. That was my first home opener I've been to and I'll never forget it.

I went to the Raiders opener a few years ago. No comparison at all. MNF ruled.

MIAdragon 12-31-2010 09:57 PM

the last one, each is one step closer to the dream.

kysirsoze 12-31-2010 09:58 PM

I was at the Jags game and I STILL say MNF. I thought we were winning our own personal Superbowl. Little did I know we'd have a shot at the real one. :D

tk13 12-31-2010 10:03 PM

San Diego was probably the most exciting because no one expected it. Although I think you could make a definite argument for Seattle. We went on the road after the Denver and Oakland disasters and played a great game... and that was the moment where everything changed for Cassel.

HotRoute 12-31-2010 10:58 PM

MNF game by far was more meaningful to me because it proved to the NFL we werent a joke and that we were going to take the AFCW by the throat and not let go until it was ours. The electricity in the air that night was something that I will never forget and I damn sure hope the playoff game steps it up to another level

Imon Yourside 12-31-2010 11:12 PM

1st game of the year, because the MAGIC was officially back then.

kysirsoze 12-31-2010 11:16 PM

Jeez. Not surprised, but this is one of the most one sided polls I've seen here.

WebGem 12-31-2010 11:19 PM

Jeez this isn't even close, lol. Seattle was my #2 pick after STL. MNF was my #3 if we're ranking them. Those road wins meant a lot more to me.