ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Michael Vick confronted by dog owner who adopted one of his Pit Bulls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241355)

PunkinDrublic 02-07-2011 09:06 PM

Michael Vick confronted by dog owner who adopted one of his Pit Bulls

This is a local story here. What pisses me off is that our mayor pro-tem feels Vick is worthy of being awarded a key to the city. WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Ra0...layer_embedded

pr_capone 02-07-2011 09:10 PM

Who the **** cares?

Yeah, he killed dogs. He went to prison. Done ****ing deal.

PunkinDrublic 02-07-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7415352)
Who the **** cares?

He did do his time but I think it's bullshit that he's being rewarded in this community like he's some kind of hero. He doesn't live here, he doesn't do anything for the city of Dallas.

LiveSteam 02-07-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Who the **** cares?

This
Leave the man alone he payed a huge price.

Gonzo 02-07-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Who the **** cares?

I do. Even though they're pit bulls, (a worthless breed) he's still a piece of shit that deserved more jail time than what he got. I hope he rots in hell.

Oh, and PR... Didn't you have a dog you were extremely attached to pass away a year or two ago?
Posted via Mobile Device

RedNFeisty 02-07-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 7415383)
He did do his time but I think it's bullshit that he's being rewarded in this community like he's some kind of hero. He doesn't live here, he doesn't do anything for the city of Dallas.

I don't give two shits about Vick, but what is Dallas doing honoring him? Couldn't they find a more deserving person? I dunno, maybe someone that feeds the hungry, or shelters the homeless??

Demonpenz 02-07-2011 09:27 PM

Haters goin' to hate

Hootie 02-07-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7415395)
I do. Even though they're pit bulls, (a worthless breed) he's still a piece of shit that deserved more jail time than what he got. I hope he rots in hell.

Oh, and PR... Didn't you have a dog you were extremely attached to pass away a year or two ago?
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope you rot in hell you fockin' quee

LiveSteam 02-07-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

WOW! I agree what he did was wrong & real bad.
Man people act liked he was raping & killing children.
I could have convicted him on racketeering,not paying taxes on cash he made ect.
But i could never put a man in jail for killing an animal. Now if a mans animal gets loose & eats another human. Then I could put him in jail.

TRR 02-07-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 7415394)
This
Leave the man alone he payed a huge price.

What huge price? Try brutally killing multiple dogs, and then get your job back. You would have done way more time than him as well...

He should be persecuted until the day he dies for the terrible things he did to those dogs...and you my friend are a ****ing idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

pr_capone 02-07-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

I strongly disagree that Pits are a worthless breed. Yes, he is a piece of shit for having done what he did.

That said, he gave up a big chunk of time and served the sentence handed to him. Do we want to tar and feather the guy?

Fine... hate him, curse him, and damn him to hell. Just leave the guy alone in public. How can we as a community expect him to grow past this if we won't drop it?

And yes, I had a dog named Keely. She was a very special dog. We now have 3 dogs at home. Two Doxies (one who rides the motorcycle with me), and one short hair chow mix that we got at the pound.

I love me some dogs.

Bugeater 02-07-2011 09:31 PM

I stopped being outraged about what he did a long time ago. But that doesn't mean he's not a piece of shit.

Tribal Warfare 02-07-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 7415383)

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/x...acist_Pink.gif

TRR 02-07-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 7415414)
WOW! I agree what he did was wrong & real bad.
Man people act liked he was raping & killing children.
I could have convicted him on racketeering,not paying taxes on cash he made ect.
But i could never put a man in jail for killing an animal. Now if a mans animal gets loose & eats another human. Then I could put him in jail.

Killing ONE animal is one thing....murdering NUMEROUS dogs by hanging them, beating them against walls,
electricuting them, pulling their teeth out with pliers....is another.

And your a piece of shit if you think otherwise.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater 02-07-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 7415415)
What huge price? Try brutally killing multiple dogs, and then get your job back. You would have done way more time than him as well...

He should be persecuted until the day he dies for the terrible things he did to those dogs...and you my friend are a ****ing idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

And you're a ****ing tool. Get over it.