ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Man Sent to Jail For Ejaculating In Co-Works Water Bottle (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=244327)

Titty Meat 04-25-2011 12:38 PM

Man Sent to Jail For Ejaculating In Co-Works Water Bottle

NFSW

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati..._in_cowor.html

A man convicted of ejaculating in a female co-worker's water bottle was sentenced to six months in jail and must register as a sex offender for life, a judge ruled.

Superior Court Judge Walter Schwarm also put Michael Kevin Lallana, of Fullerton, Calif., on probation for three years, The Orange County Register reported.

On two different occasions, the 32-year-old Lallana secretly ejaculated into the woman's water bottle, cops said.

Lallana and the woman were employees of Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, although they barely spoke to each other in four years of working together, the woman testified.

Asked for his motives, Lallana admitted to defiling his coworker's bottle as a form of sexual gratification.

"It was the closest I could ever get to someone as good looking as that without tampering with my marriage or hurting anyone," he told Orange County investigators.

The victim, a 29-year-old executive assistant identified only as Tiffany G., first began to suspect something was wrong earlier this year when she took a sip from the bottle a noticed a strange taste.

After the same thing happened a few months later, she took the bottle to a private lab, where scientists found semen in the water.

Police began an investigation, and Lallana eventually confessed. A subsequent DNA test confirmed his semen was in the woman's bottle.

During the trial, Lallana's lawyer argued that his client acted out of immaturity and not for sexual purposes. The judge wasn't buying it and and gave Lallana the max.

"I've spent many days crying and not sleeping," the woman testified. "I feel it was a form of rape. I hate seeing him. I hate him seeing me."

With News Wire Services

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1KYshXYcC

88TG88 04-25-2011 12:39 PM

pics nao !

kepp 04-25-2011 12:40 PM

Her water bottle must have been opaque.

Titty Meat 04-25-2011 12:42 PM

This drink has more protein than Gatorade.

Rooster 04-25-2011 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=Bo's Pelini;7589862]where scientists found semen in the water.[QUOTE]

Well duh... Where else do you find semen? :thailor:

-King- 04-25-2011 12:59 PM

I swear to God this happened last year. There was a thread about it. Copycat jerker?
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 04-25-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7589909)
I swear to God this happened last year. There was a thread about it. Copycat jerker?
Posted via Mobile Device

Does the co-worker yell repost with jizz in her mouth?

Gadzooks 04-25-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7589909)
Posted via Mobile Device

That was a guy who defiled sample products at a grocery store.
I prefer to do it in women's face cream.

j/k

notorious 04-25-2011 01:06 PM

He JIHB.

Simplex3 04-25-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 7589862)
"It was the closest I could ever get to someone as good looking as that without tampering with my marriage or hurting anyone," he told Orange County investigators.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the person drinking your man-stuff won't agree with the part about not hurting anyone.

Quote:

"I've spent many days crying and not sleeping," the woman testified. "I feel it was a form of rape. I hate seeing him. I hate him seeing me."

This is nearly as stupid as what the guy did. Can we lock them both up?

gblowfish 04-25-2011 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fap
Fap
Fap.
They call him the Fapper.

Fap
Fap
Fap.
You know what he's after.

I'm sure somebody will return the favor to this perv in butt sex prison.

seclark 04-25-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

NFSW
Asked for his motives, Lallana admitted to defiling his coworker's bottle as a form of sexual gratification.

yeah, i'm sure there's nothing like jerking off in a hot chicks water bottle. you relieve the stress, the marriage is still strong, and the co-worker gets a free load of sea monkeys.

BigCatDaddy 04-25-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 7589929)
Fap
Fap
Fap.
They call him the Fapper.

Fap
Fap
Fap.
You know what he's after.

I'm sure somebody will return the favor to this perv in butt sex prison.

Wow, I would PIHB to.

DeezNutz 04-25-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7589935)
Wow, I would PIHB to.

What about the victim?

BigCatDaddy 04-25-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 7589944)
What about the victim?

Yeah, her bottle to.