ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life I woke up to this email.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248771)

LVNHACK 08-21-2011 01:07 AM

I woke up to this email....

From a dude just left here last week. Wanted me to give him a referance. Here's my reply for your enjoyment.

Feel free to comment.

At first I was gonna just delete your email, the more I thought about it, well let's just say some things needed to be said. As you can see this email has been forward to several co workers:

A reference for you ? Sure this is how it’s going to read:

1. He was a lazy, lying piece of shit where I was assigned, that though of no one but himself. Seldom made it to work on time, when he did he either slept on the floor or was to busy f***ing around on his ipad to do the job. Causing the rest of the K9 crew to look bad. Scheduled for training ? he might go, but would probably make up some BS excuse like the immature kid that he is and not go. Besides he’s Ab's and already knows all there is to know abt being a handler.

2. Never cleaned up after himself in the building were we lived. And had no regard for co workers when they did, as a matter of fact,he’d go in and make a mess after they took their time to clean it up...then laugh about it. He didn't even help pick up dog crap, even his dog's....he was to busy doing "his things"

3.At team have bbq's he never brought anything to contribute, but always showed up, ate like a f***ing pig, spewing food out of his mouth all over other peoples food, and making a general self centered ass out of himself.

4. Thought nothing of taking a vehicle the team had assigned and being gone for hours like it was his own vehicle. Hell it didn't matter that he had the keys to our office, again...Nothing is more important then doing "his ab's thing"

5. When he left Taji, his room like a f***ing dump, right up to and including a trash can and a trash bag full of "piss bottles", used condoms on the floor, that it took 3 of us 2 days to clean that f***ing mess he just left behind, never mind the fact that 3 had plenty of time to clean it himself. Again his action said "f*** everyone, I'm abs".

6. The list could go on and on but I'm gonna stop with that. Pretty much the guys that are left here couldn't wait for you to leave. You were a hindrance to the rest of us and caused more work for us by having to work "around" you. Your Lie's, thieving, laziness and overall thoughts of no one other then yourself caused all of us more work then what we have to do without you. You're basically a 12 yr old, trapped inside of a 26 yr olds body, and we've all raised our own kids, we didn't come here to raise you.

Help you with a reference ? There it is, be sure to have future employers contact me, I want to ensure that neither I or friends of mine are never down range with you.

And yeah I already know I'm a mean old bastard, guess what ? My God and I are both good with that, I'll repent my sins with Him on judgment day.

Bump 08-21-2011 01:10 AM

seems like poor management, in my job, nobody would still have a job after the 2nd time they did any of those things.

LVNHACK 08-21-2011 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7840516)
seems like poor management, in my job, nobody would still have a job after the 2nd time they did any of those things.

That and contracting now a days, but our boss left the day after him and "they were boys"....mentally too, we had a rash of 12 yr old minds trapped inside late 20's bodies....They're all gone now

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-21-2011 01:20 AM

I don't get the part "ate like a ****ing pig". What is that supposed to mean ?

Thig Lyfe 08-21-2011 01:23 AM

This is confusing. Did you wake up to find this email you sent in your own inbox?

Al Bundy 08-21-2011 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 7840519)

I know exactly what it means... he ate like my ex-wife. Stupid c***.

LVNHACK 08-21-2011 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 7840519)

Bro, I got a strong ass stomache, and I couldn't be around when this kid ate... this kid would eat with his mouth open "it helps me to enjoy my food, because the scent improves by me eating with my mouth open and smacking my lips"...chewed food would fly out of his mouth...and spray across the table...or better yet, stand over the food sitting on a plate for others and eat....nasty mofo

LVNHACK 08-21-2011 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportsRacer (Post 7840522)
This is confusing. Did you wake up to find this email you sent in your own inbox?

Naw the dude emailed for a referance....this is my reply

Bill Brasky 08-21-2011 01:41 AM

Lies, thieving, and tardiness? Why was this degenerate not fired?

Imon Yourside 08-21-2011 01:45 AM

Sounds like a serious case of blackmail otherwise wtf?

LVNHACK 08-21-2011 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 7840533)
Sounds like a serious case of blackmail otherwise wtf?

Blackmail ?

alanm 08-21-2011 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK (Post 7840518)
That and contracting now a days, but our boss left the day after him and "they were boys"....mentally too, we had a rash of 12 yr old minds trapped inside late 20's bodies....They're all gone now

Kids these days. Ya gotta love em. No fucking work ethic. None.
Well.. that's not true. But I have run into more than my fair share of the type you've described.

And BTW How the fuck are you Hack??

LVNHACK 08-21-2011 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 7840538)
Kids these days. Ya gotta love em. No fucking work ethic. None.
Well.. that's not true. But I have run into more than my fair share of the type you've described.

And BTW How the fuck are you Hack??

Yeah, sad thing is these dudes are or were making 90k+...In their late 20's, tax free if they stayed out of the States 330 days. Best job I've ever had.

I'm doing good, hangin & bangin...How abt you, still fighting the battle ?

Good to see you around.

Chiefs=Champions 08-21-2011 03:52 AM

Not too be a dick, but i think you should check your grammar/spelling before you send that...

LVNHACK 08-21-2011 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 7840551)
Not too be a dick, but i think you should check your grammar/spelling before you send that...

Damn, you're right...the anger was flowing strong at 4 am...shoulda gone to the gym then wrote it