ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brian Waters signed by the Patriots (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249478)

FRCDFED 09-04-2011 09:57 AM

Brian Waters signed by the Patriots

Running across the ESPN ticker.......

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-04-2011 10:00 AM

Upgrade. For him I mean.

Hammock Parties 09-04-2011 10:00 AM

Dorsey vs Waters would be cool

milkman 09-04-2011 10:02 AM

I suppose this deserves it's own thread, but it ain't exactly a newsflash either.

FRCDFED 09-04-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7878216)
I suppose this deserves it's own thread, but it ain't exactly a newsflash either.

It's news regarding a long time Chief..........try to keep up!

milkman 09-04-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 7878227)
It's news regarding a long time Chief..........try to keep up!

It was news that was posted in the "Brian Waters released" thread over 2 1/2 hours ago.

You're the dumbass that needs to keep up.

It was old news already.

lcarus 09-04-2011 10:14 AM

I hadn't looked in the Waters thread and had no plans to. So its news to me. Good for him I guess. Knew he'd land somewhere.

milkman 09-04-2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 7878239)
I hadn't looked in the Waters thread and had no plans to. So its news to me. Good for him I guess. Knew he'd land somewhere.

That's why I didn't call him out as a dumbass that reposted.

I simply pointed out that it was not newsflash for those of us that are keeping up.

aturnis 09-04-2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7878237)
It was news that was posted in the "Brian Waters released" thread over 2 1/2 hours ago.

You're the dumbass that needs to keep up.

It was old news already.

You were just arguing with GoChiefs about how multiple threads for game pictures were necessary b/c the threads got too unruly to follow. Now you're repost police b/c he thought this bit of Chiefs related news deserved it's own thread and was already posted in an old unruly thread?

Please don't feel like I'm "out to get you" as this is the second time I'm calling you out today, but damn. Consistency bruh.

Dave Lane 09-04-2011 10:19 AM

I don't care. If its buried in anything more than a 50 post thread its not a repost.

threebag 09-04-2011 10:21 AM

Patriots celebrate signing of Brian Waters at neighborhood Golden Corral.

milkman 09-04-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 7878248)
You were just arguing with GoChiefs about how multiple threads for game pictures were necessary b/c the threads got too unruly to follow. Now you're repost police b/c he thought this bit of Chiefs related news deserved it's own thread and was already posted in an old unruly thread?

Please don't feel like I'm "out to get you" as this is the second time I'm calling you out today, but damn. Consistency bruh.

Did I call him out for reposting?

I simply pointed out that it wasn't new news, and recognized that it was deserving of it's own thread.

I also believe that if you think you have brand new news, you should learn to check before you get all excited about posting it like you're breaking news, because there's a very good chance it's already been posted.

FRCDFED 09-04-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7878247)
That's why I didn't call him out as a dumbass that reposted.

I simply pointed out that it was not newsflash for those of us that are keeping up.

"Call me out?"......for not reading deep into a thread titled "released?"

Dude......get a ****ing life. The next time I want to be sure that news is "worthy of a new thread" I'll be sure to check with you first. I've been on this board for a long time and don't think I need to "check-in" before I post something.

"Call me out".......funny shit!

aturnis 09-04-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 7878251)
I don't care. If its buried in anything more than a 50 post thread its not a repost.

Kind of how I look at it. Not everyone checks every dumbass thread. If one is bumped from weeks ago, I might not check it if it's something I don't care about. For all anyone knew, the Brian Waters cut thread could have been bumped by someone wondering why he hadn't caught on anywhere yet.

FRCDFED 09-04-2011 10:26 AM

FTR.........I could really care less if I am the first or the last to discover Chiefs related information. I just try to share what I find and I do make a cursory check of the thread titles to see if it's been reported. If I don't see it then I post it. Nothing more.......nothing less.