ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Dinner, dollars, dating, and d'prostitution: Defining da demarcation.. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258121)

Rain Man 04-05-2012 10:42 AM

Dinner, dollars, dating, and d'prostitution: Defining da demarcation..

This thread draws its origins from the "sex for cheeseburgers" thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258094

Okay, most of us can probably agree that asking someone to give you money in exchange for sexual favors is prostitution.

Most of us can also probably agree that if you meet a woman and take her to dinner, and then things happen afterward that can only be alluded to on network television, it's not prostitution.

Somewhere in the middle, there's a line. It's prostitution if you do this, but it's not if you do that.

So where is that line?

To facilitate the discussion, I present to you a scenario, and will offer a number of poll options asking you whether or not it represents a prostitution offer. I appreciate your cooperation.

The scenario is this: you meet a woman (or other gender of your choice) in a setting that's not completely immune to prostitution, but not a harlot festival, either. So it's not a truck stop parking lot or a nudie bar, but it's also not a conference on the economics of shipping iron ore or a Baptist wedding. For the sake of discussion, let's say that it's in line at a 7/11 or on a bench at a nice local park. She then utters a statement to be described in the poll.

Poll forthcoming, and I know, hurry up because you don't have all day and you have other customers to satisfy.

crazycoffey 04-05-2012 10:43 AM

in B4 poll

Rain Man 04-05-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanziShouldStart (Post 8519741)
in B4 poll

I didn't think to test that line.

Predarat 04-05-2012 10:50 AM

Every single one of them except the last. If they offer to go dutch, then its not prostitution. Unless they don't pay for fuel and make the guy pay the entire tip.

crazycoffey 04-05-2012 11:07 AM

only the first four. The rest are just being hit on by less and less aggressive women.....

Stewie 04-05-2012 11:10 AM

Him: Would you have sex with me for $2 million?
Her: Sure!
Him: How about $50?
Her: What kind of girl do you think I am?
Him: We've already established that, now we're bickering price.

Bowser 04-05-2012 11:23 AM

We always pay for it, in one way or another. All of them.

patteeu 04-05-2012 11:34 AM

I checked the options all the way down to "good chance of getting lucky" although the two "good chance" options are borderline, IMO.

whoman69 04-05-2012 01:03 PM

RainMan, aren't you a little old to be looking for dating tips?

Skyy God 04-05-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8519944)
RainMan, aren't you a little old to be looking for dating tips?

Apricot BMW drivers don't need dating tips....

Predarat 04-05-2012 01:13 PM

Instead of prostitution being illegal, they should make it illegal for a woman to let a guy take her out, pay for her drinks, dinner and whatever else he pays for then she does not put out. That is more of a crime then prostitution.

patteeu 04-05-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 8519959)
Instead of prostitution being illegal, they should make it illegal for a woman to let a guy take her out, pay for her drinks, dinner and whatever else he pays for then she does not put out. That is more of a crime then prostitution.

:LOL:

Rain Man 04-05-2012 02:38 PM

The findings thus far are fascinating. It appears that nearly everybody believes that flat-out asking for cash is prostitution. But if cash payments are not present, two-thirds of us say it's no longer prostitution even if dinner is purchased, as long as there's no explicit guarantee of favors being exchanged. Even if it's explicit, one-third drop their declaration that it's prostitution.

And essentially, the more the woman waffles on "will, probably, might, maybe", the less likely that it's prostitution. And about 20 percent believe that buying a woman dinner makes her a prostitute no matter what.

Predarat 04-05-2012 02:51 PM

Lesson learned: The best bet for women not to be considered a slore is to go dutch.

AustinChief 04-05-2012 03:05 PM

ok ok, I don't mean to take things off-topic but I also don't want to start a new thread for this... so the other day I get a text message from a girl who I met at a bar... I have met the girl one time, exchanged numbers, now we are friends on Facebook and that is it.. no other interactions have occurred. SO, the text message reads as follows "U in town? Me and my friend have beer and want something fun"

What the hell does that mean exactly? (oh and being slightly afraid, I lied and said I was not in town) At first glance it sounds like she thinks I am a drug dealer... but I distinctly remember telling her I am in the computer field. Am I the "something fun" referred to? Oh and just to be clear before you chastise me, she has a 9/10 body but only about a 6/10 face and I have no idea what her "friend" is.

--Kyle(feeling like a prostitute myself)