ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Which AFCW opponent do you hate the most? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260197)

mr. tegu 06-05-2012 11:20 AM

Which AFCW opponent do you hate the most?

Well, which one is it? And has it changed over the past few seasons? Has it changed over the years? Is it because of the fans? Because of a certain player or coach? Some other combination of reasons?

For me it is the Broncos. Not just because they got Peyton Manning. That just solidified my hate of them. I hate the Super Bowls, the arroganc of the fans, and probably most of all the fact that they seem to always get the lucky bounces. Remember the first game of the season a few years ago against the Bengals where they got that ridiculous lucky bounce for a TD to win the game at the end. That doesn't happen to anyone else. I absolutely despise the Donks.

mr. tegu 06-05-2012 11:24 AM

Just some plain old-fashioned dumb luck here.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I74BG0YFKUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man 06-05-2012 11:24 AM

As far as I know, Elway only played for the Broncos if you don't count his failed stint with the Colts.

Chiefnj2 06-05-2012 11:27 AM

The traditionalist in me wants to say the Raiders. But since the Colts were my 3rd most hated team and Manning decided to join my #2 most hated team, the Broncos will be the new #1 for this season.

ChiefsCountry 06-05-2012 11:28 AM

Normally its us younger guys hate the Donkeys and the older guys its the Raiders.
Posted via Mobile Device

mr. tegu 06-05-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8660093)
Normally its us younger guys hate the Donkeys and the older guys its the Raiders.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was kind of thinking the same thing with that. I fit that description anyways.

Okie_Apparition 06-05-2012 11:31 AM

Seahawks & Bucs just can't get any respect
& rightfully so...

Micjones 06-05-2012 11:31 AM

Denver more hated than the Raiders? The ****?
Denver's #2 on my list. I hate Oakland with the power of a thousand suns.

okcchief 06-05-2012 11:32 AM

It switches between the Donks and Raiders depending on Roster. If we are going just by franchise it's the Raiders.

otherstar 06-05-2012 11:32 AM

I'm older, and used to hate the Raiders most. After the Donks signed my least favorite NFL player EVER, I hate the Donks most.

Of course, you have to be human to warrant hate and that almost automatically disqualifies the Raiders.

mr. tegu 06-05-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8660106)
Denver more hated than the Raiders? The ****?
Denver's #2 on my list. I hate Oakland with the power of a thousand suns.

Denver got Manning, Oakland got Palmer. That is a good recent reason at least. It is funny that nobody seems to hate San Diego even with their whiny QB and recent success in winning the division.

Munson 06-05-2012 11:34 AM

I hate the Raiders more than any other team in the NFL.

The Donks are #2 on my hate list.

The Chargers are "meh." They've never been criminals like the Raiders, or cheaters like the Donks.

Micjones 06-05-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 8660113)
Denver got Manning, Oakland got Palmer. That is a good recent reason at least. It is funny that nobody seems to hate San Diego even with their whiny QB and recent success in winning the division.

I don't get the fascination with the Manning acquisition.
That guy hasn't played well against a Chiefs team since '04.

I can't stand the Broncos, but no team has ever drawn as much ire from me as the LA/Oakland Raiders.

InChiefsHeaven 06-05-2012 11:37 AM

I was able to start seeing Chiefs football in the late 80's. We owned the Raiders in the 90's, and they were a laughable team. The Donkeys on the other hand...I've hated with a white hot passion for a long time. My hatred for the Raiders is warming though, thanks to a guy I work with who is a Raider fan.

Oh, and I guess I hate the Chargers too. Along with all 6 of their fans.

Thig Lyfe 06-05-2012 11:39 AM

Matt Cassel.