ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink If you had to eat the same meal every day for the rest of your life... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260296)

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-07-2012 08:57 PM

If you had to eat the same meal every day for the rest of your life...

What would it be?

Topic of conversation at work today that got pretty interesting.

There's obviously a lot of good choices but if you had to pick only one full meal... what is it. It took me a little bit to come up with the things I get the least sick of because you're going to get sick of them anyway in this scenario.

Buffets and "one of everything" is off limits... cheating. Also don't say "Mexican" Simply Red. One meal... salad/appetizer... main course... drink... dessert

I'd have...

-A salad with iceberg lettuce, Italian dressing, green olives, shredded Monterray Jack cheese, bacon bits and dill pickle

-A grilled cheeseburger on a wheat bun with dill pickle slices, mustard, A-1 and a couple jalepeno slices... corn on the cob, buttered and salted... buttery brussel sprouts... as my main course

-Iced tea, unsweetened

-a chocolate shiver with mini M&M's for dessert from TCBY

I'd skip the dessert sometimes but it would be available. I guess that's another stipulation... you don't have to eat everything every time but what you pick is all that's available.

Go/discuss... be as specific as possible.

***shit thread***

Buehler445 06-07-2012 09:00 PM

Salad, steak, baked potato, fresh picked green beans.

Followed closely by jack stack sampler dinner platter.

Simply Red 06-07-2012 09:02 PM

Mexican or Kurt's mom.

Gracie Dean 06-07-2012 09:03 PM

Salad, blue cheese dressing, baked potato with butter and sour cream, skewers of Fillet of beef cooked to a perfect medium, with tomatoes, onions and mushrooms on the stick. Bananna split

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-07-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 8666547)
Mexican or Kurt's mom.

Mexican is a style not a meal. I nearly went with something Mexican too.

Kurts mom for dessert?

MOhillbilly 06-07-2012 09:04 PM

Brains to gain your knowledggggggeee

Buehler445 06-07-2012 09:04 PM

Hey Pam, how are you?

Reaper16 06-07-2012 09:04 PM

Barbecue (burnt ends, if I have to pick only one thing), french fries, some kind of greens, lemonade, Saison

BigMeatballDave 06-07-2012 09:05 PM

Smoked Brisket or General Tso's Chicken

Discuss Thrower 06-07-2012 09:07 PM

Leanest cut of steak, baked potato with butter and a little cheese / bacon bits, Greek burnt spaghetti, a pepsi to drink, and a brownie with vanilla ice cream desert.

cdcox 06-07-2012 09:09 PM

Appetizer: my homemade egg rolls

Main course: Spanish rice: onions, green pepper, hamburger, rice, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, tobasco, thyme, and chili powder.

Dessert: Rhubarb pie with vanilla ice cream, but I wouldn't eat it most days.

Drink: Black coffee

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-07-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8666562)
Leanest cut of steak, baked potato with butter and a little cheese / bacon bits, Greek burnt spaghetti, a pepsi to drink, and a brownie with vanilla ice cream desert.

I almost went with a Coke to drink but decided I'd get sick of it faster than iced tea.

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-07-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 8666567)
Appetizer: my homemade egg rolls

Main course: Spanish rice: onions, green pepper, hamburger, rice, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, tobasco, thyme, and chili powder.

Dessert: Rhubarb pie with vanilla ice cream, but I wouldn't eat it most days.

Drink: Black coffee

Rep for specific heh

Discuss Thrower 06-07-2012 09:12 PM

Oh, and add rolls the way Logan's Steakhouse makes them. Om-freaking-nom

Buck 06-07-2012 09:15 PM

Carne Asada Burrito with Sour Cream, Guacamole, Cheese, and Salsa, with Rice and Beans on the side. Plenty of hot sauce.

Drink I'll just have water. I'll skip dessert.